Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile (2950 Views)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Could this be NwaAmaikpe?? / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by toksworld1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Here is Innocent Emeka Nwanjoku who handles the popular profile - Nwaamaikpe here on Nairaland. I don't want to add more info inorder to prevent him from knowing who revealed him. We are close friends, by the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
why does he look confused?

toksworld1:
Here is Innocent Emeka Nwanjoku who handles the popular profile - Nwaamaikpe here on Nairaland. I don't want to add more info inorder to prevent him from knowing who revealed him. We are close friends, by the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by selfwife(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
I will wait for others to comment. I see a new meme. if this is really is face, then it resembles his comments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
toksworld1:
OP what did NwaAmaikpe say to you with his razor-sharp mouth to warrant this kind of very credible payback? grin grin

Shey he claims he's very handsome...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
computergeek:
OP what did NwaAmaikpe say to you with his razor-sharp mouth to warrant this kind of very credible payback? grin grin

Shey he claims he's very handsome..
Now you know....gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Squillionaire: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
toksworld1:

Not true! grin cheesy

That's Zimbabwean member of parliament: (MP) Masango ' Blackman' Matambanadzo

https://www.google.com.ng/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit8S2L9yjXSRNYmRjnWNsfBIK-wCHHNNFrcrc8WlyP-ABQ_1xklfGJA_1gCwf9oYqlajS3yzWS6SUC_1Y7fGrWtlo_1ViJrl_1E41tFeYEyM1_1UNaUb-GXXPZY4DOg8311IphoF9o6GOeBYxvDW03zlkt0BsgaW3M02KwIQ1JeRBl6aSg19EHhX32GaYqwUmx4669Uy-n4baJt_1LYV8J1bWovLDby_1QxsWt53VizIh_1fnBW_1tI4nD_1nZoi2Lj_12Z3CVIzZdggdmrMsxEfsLE-FuqF343G12HkpRkA3xnncraBgwM4LpPd6gfOlhzfbDVTv1INvgueC2Dg8AFMqG3JeSVPhfzF7jD8w

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
False pics.
Man is a Zimbabwean Politician ... guys check link below to confirm

https://www.newzimbabwe.com/latest-kwekwe-mp-blackman-quits-zanu-pf-joins-mugabe-backed-npf/

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by GOFRONT(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
embarassed

Why are you trying to defame NwaAmaikpe....Okay, because his ugly worwor truth knacka you for where you nor expect abi?

You think you can put up any picture here and tag it to anybody's Moniker and you expect us to beleive you cos we are Bomboys abi??

Because we nor sabi do research abi??

Bia, mind yasef there oo!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe is actually a good looking young man. If you knew him outside Nairaland, you won't believe he is the same trouble maker dropping bomb-like comments.

I might not agree with his opinions all the time, but I respect him because he is very intelligent, and he drops his comments and exits a thread without getting into confrontations with fellow nairalanders no matter the insult he gets.

7 Likes

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by chrisley(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
sexybaby22:
NwaAmaikpe is actually a good looking young man. If you knew him outside Nairaland, you won't believe he is the same trouble maker dropping bomb-like comments.

I might not agree with his opinions all the time, but I respect him because he is very intelligent, and he drops his comments and exits a thread without getting into confrontations with fellow nairalanders no matter the insult he gets.

The main reason he doesn't clap back is to forestall caustic verbal engagement that could result to a ban .. his seemingly carefree demeanour on nairaland is but a ruse

He hits back at trolls on twitter.. so don't get it twisted Miss

2 Likes

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Sirheny007(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2018
sexybaby22:

All my years on Nairaland,
I have never seen him reply a mention.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by edimolu(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sirheny007:

All my years on Nairaland,
I have never seen him reply a mention.
very very true

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by IamD18: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
edimolu:
very very true
Wrong

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by edimolu(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamD18:

Wrong
Lol, has he?
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by cescky(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fake news

Nwamaikpke is a fine boy...

He's fair...
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by IamD18: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by MrGoogle88: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Who? why am I here? OUT!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by edimolu(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Sirheny007(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2018
edimolu:

Hmmmm....nice

Cc Sirheny007

My eyes have seen my ears grin grin
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by edimolu(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Sirheny007:

My eyes have seen my ears grin grin
smiley
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by majorlomo: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2018
grin cheesy as in Real Life?
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by stella55(f): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
this his face self
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by BruncleZuma: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Nairalanders and their lazy proclivity for regurgitation false and baseless stories and rhetorics...the fella on that page is Masango ‘Blackman’ Matambanadzo a Zimbabwean MP that was kicked out of the ZANU PF (Political Party) sometime in April.

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by gssdobi: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Op,you are looking for trouble.You want to join Linda to unveil face.I hope you are not a sperm thief too.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Biingoo: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2018
op you're not serious. NwaAmaikpe is a very handsome guy from Anambra State but grew up in Enugu state. His Facebook​name is Michael Chidumebi Ngige
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Biingoo:
op you're not serious. NwaAmaikpe is a very handsome guy from Anambra State but grew up in Enugu state. His Facebook​name is Michael Chidumebi Ngige
dat one is an impostor.onitsha boy.
Dey almost lynch him wen nwamakpe step on govt toes n he say no be im ooooo
Nwaamaikpe deny him n shade him in hz diary.
Nwamaikpe is an elder man From Abia but rep enugu
If u r a fan u wee no all dis

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Biingoo: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
dat one is an impostor.onitsha boy.
Dey almost lynch him wen nwamakpe step on govt toes n he say no be im ooooo
Nwaamaikpe deny him n shade him in hz diary.
Nwamaikpe is an elder man From Abia but rep enugu
If u r a fan u wee no all dis
That guy is NwaAmaikpe. I don tell you finish

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Biingoo:
That guy is NwaAmaikpe. I don tell you finish
i dont exchanged word wit afonja yoloba muslim

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by Biingoo: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Nwanna Abum ezigbote Nwafor!
Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Biingoo:
Nwanna Abum ezigbote Nwafor!
biko sorry nwafor Ibe m.

Eche m na I bu onye ofe nmanu
Ndi alakuba dorty na akpodo isi na ala.

Onye afu I na e kwu maka ya abulokwa Nwamakpe

1 Like

Re: The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile by IamD18: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Chioma In Tears Blushing After Davido Asked "Are You A Virgin" In... / Wizkid StarboyFest 2019 At The O2 Arena London (Live Updates) / Alleged Leaked Video Of Burna Boy In Bed With Mystery Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.