Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? (473 Views)

Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / Stretch Marks On My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? by chidirobert(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls I really need some advice from the doctors in d forum.
About two months ago I discovered that my left side breast is becoming bigger than the right side, though I don't feel any pain dia but I know there is a difference between the two whenever I turch it.
Re: Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? by NwaAmaikpe: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

No it is not.
Get someone to suck on the smaller one so that it will become as big as the bigger one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? by Chizzyjoyce(f): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided

Is it very obvious?

If it is then I don't think it's normal..

So I'll advice you see a doctor if you can

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No it is not.
Get someone to suck on the smaller one so that it will become as big as the bigger one.
baba nla oloriburuku

Re: Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? by Chizzyjoyce(f): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
chidirobert:
Hello nairalanders, pls I really need some advice from the doctors in d forum.
About two months ago I discovered that my left side breast is becoming bigger than the right side, though I don't feel any pain dia but I know there is a difference between the two whenever I turch it.
male moniker with breast, is that one a real breast.
Meanwhile, most times the two breasts arent same. Either left or right is bigger. Don't ask me hw i take knw o.

Re: Is It Normal For One Of My Breast To Be Bigger Than The Other As A Guy? by Pearl05(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thought men have chest and women breast. Anyways, identify the one you have then we can answer your question.

Don't be confusing people anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

14 Different Causes Of Excess Belly Fat In Women / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis And Parkinson’s Disease. / Andrea Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.