Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos (44091 Views)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Abia State, Kill Bank Staff, Cart Away Cash / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Oponel1962: 12:22am On Nov 20, 2018
Offa now ekiti.
God save your children.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2018
These robbers are just too wicked. They shall know no peace
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by toluxe0075: 12:48am On Nov 20, 2018
This is the fourth bank robbery news I will be reading happened in Ekiti this year alone. Funny enough, these armed robbers rob towns with only one bank--Ilawe, Igede, Ifaki and now Ijero. I'm sure the same set of robbers carried all these operation.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by godquality: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Munzy14:
Politicians have started action to source money for campaign. Watch as bank robbery, kidnapping etc...rise.
my thinking exactly. And Nigeria police is a disgrace to police forces of other country. 1 hour robbery and they didn't show up to repel the bandits. Govt should disband the police. We are better off without them. No protection is better than this crap.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by iberu001(m): 1:14am On Nov 20, 2018
This is where Sarz is needed but they will rather not show up to deal with criminals.Na to dey flex muscle on innocent civilians.Bunch of fools
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Originalsly: 1:24am On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmm.....shooting first to let everyone know they are about to rob the bank...... couldn't wait for the door to open to let out customers...used dynamite to blow it open and.....to let those with ears who didn't hear the gunshots be warned....we are robbing the bank...using dynamite not to get in the safe...just the lobby.They had to know Police wouldn't respond and that leaves me to strongly believe this was carried out by police/ political thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Hotzone(m): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2018
I weep for the lost of lives

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by lapazi(m): 1:46am On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate it when reporters are cowards.
Why not call the name of the bank instead of saying New Generational bank?
What type of journalism is that?
We all know it was Access Bank.

Fayemi is a failure.
Insecurity thrives wherever APC is in power.
Just a few weeks in office and robbers have already started playing okoso in the state.

You don't have to politize everything, I recall some couple of months ago a different bank was attacked in ilawe and Fayose was still governor then. Your likes make me hate nairaland sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by demoBaba: 2:19am On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayemi is a failure.
Just a few weeks in office and robbers have already started playing okoso in the state.

Mumu!!! Check how many times arms robbers attacked Ekiti banks during Scammer Fayose government and tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by planetx: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2018
PBundles:
Only in that 9ja can robbers operate for a whole damn hour and no police
The same police they normally neutralize in their station before they head to rob the banks. I beg cut Naija police some slack, didn't you read where it said two officers were killed.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by heddiebanks(m): 4:03am On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayemi is a failure.

Shut up.... Don't blame the new government... During fayose tenure., there were robbery records... So don't just start ur mumuism

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by AngelicBeing: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2018
sad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by omoelerin1: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2018
doctokwus:
What do these robbers even see in this Ekiti that they regularly rob with killing of innocent people?
This will be about the 3rd or 4th deadly robbery in Ekiti state within a span of just 2yrs if I am not mistaken.
Very sad.
Sincerely speaking, this is what came to my mind immediately I read the headline. I don't know what is the problem in Ekiti. I have heard 3 cases of bank robbery in ekiti this year alone. Which is very possible they are the same group of people that are carrying out this. That's what will happen when the perpetrators could not be made to face the wrath of law. In the year 2014 and 217, First Bank, Ikere Ekiti has been robbed 3 times, until the bank was closed down. Now it only opens between 8 am and 12 noon.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by So101: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2018
I hear politicians now rob banks since dem no fit rob treasury again..stealing na blood thing oh sai baba sai jubril sai Buhari 2019 R.I.P. to the dead!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by faisalcan(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Koni dafu baba e
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Vicrotica(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2018
I know you enjoy talking trash, but do you enjoy folly as well undecided

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayemi is a failure.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Deejaygold(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2018
EmirAbj:
WHERE IS FAYOSE

They came to collect his remaining loots
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by banty: 6:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Weed no good for your brain, u knw how many times banks were robbed under Fayose?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayemi is a failure.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2018
My condolences to the family of the bank staff who was gunned down cry May your soul rest in peace.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by tambiri77: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayemi is a failure.
Let join hand and pray for our dear state, we should try as much as possible to stop politicising security matter. Many Banks were rob and million of naira were loss during fayose he was not blame for this.Leave our governor alone bros.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Charly68: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Why are the police men not proactive in their service delivery,they ought to know the pattern of the robbers by now,this season they go out looking for money by all means,moreso election is comming. Some politicians are rogues ..The commissioner should be replaced for his laxity.. The robbers didn't succeed at Ile- I've but they succeeded in Ekiti,imagine the nonsense . Fayemi should do the needful and stop the mess .
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Fayemi is a failure.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by adonis110: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayemi is a failure.

Apply little sense bro. This year alone, banks in Ekiti state have been robbed about twice in the space of 3 months and in the last 3 years about 4times. I guess Fayose was a success, if that's your measure for success. Pray for the state or keep quiet and don't let this nation make you a political fool.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by EmirAbj: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Deejaygold:

They came to collect his remaining loots

You don mean it

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by abbasajao(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayemi is a failure.

You will not read between the lines but always jump and make comments. Access bank is mentioned in the 5th lines.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2018
abbasajao:

You will not read between the lines but always jump and make comments. Access bank is mentioned in the 5th lines.
u no read d original post.
Odeku
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos by sleuthhound: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Nigeria is seriously!! Very backward in terms of security structure, crime response & education sef. IMAGINE hw pple encroach on a crime scene

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.