Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigeria Fashion Designers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Fashion Designers (600 Views)

What Will Nigeria Fashion Be Like In 2025 / Oz Apparel - The Nigeria Fashion Store / Latest Beads In Nigeria Fashion Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Fashion Designers by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hlo my fellow Fashion Designers pls how do you send already sow materials to your client in Abroad?
Re: Nigeria Fashion Designers by babfet(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Use post office is the cheapest that I know and will get to USA (for example,) in 10 - 14 working days
You will also have chance to track it online
Re: Nigeria Fashion Designers by StyleAfos(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Nigeria Fashion Designers by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
babfet:
Use post office is the cheapest that I know and will get to USA (for example,) in 10 - 14 working days
You will also have chance to track it online
oohh hearing about this for the first time.....pls tell me about the Post office, from Airport or where I don't get sir... thanks
Re: Nigeria Fashion Designers by babfet(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
oohh hearing about this for the first time.....pls tell me about the Post office, from Airport or where I don't get sir... thanks
From post office to any country in the world, have sent to Malaysia and to usa times without number, just go to post office that you want to ship out a package �
Re: Nigeria Fashion Designers by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2018
babfet:

From post office to any country in the world, have sent to Malaysia and to usa times without number, just go to post office that you want to ship out a package �
okk thanks.... the price range from how much sir
Re: Nigeria Fashion Designers by babfet(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
okk thanks.... the price range from how much sir
Ypur kg will determine that, the only advice i will give yo you is that try and make your clients responsible for the shipping if not it may cost you alot but depends on the kg of the package anyway, you can call me 09034862064
Re: Nigeria Fashion Designers by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
babfet:

Ypur kg will determine that, the only advice i will give yo you is that try and make your clients responsible for the shipping if not it may cost you alot but depends on the kg of the package anyway, you can call me 09034862064
okay thanks so much sir, will chat u on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer / See What He Asked His Barber To Do For Him Vs What He Got / How To Go Bra-less Without No One Spotting Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.