Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. (3862 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / See What A Twitter User Told His Followers Supporting Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
I would not say Nnamdi Kanu is mentally ill, because he won't be a successful scammer if he was.

But his followers are the ones that need their brain examined.

He told them that Britain is the enemy of Biafra that got them into this trouble, but he went to the same place to get citizenship and secure the future of his son.

When u ask them why, they will tell u he went there to learn their secrets like Moses went in pharaohs house. Then I asked them if Moses married and gave birth in pharohs house.

He keeps his British citizenship as an escape route and tells them to go and confront the military.

He left Nigeria and was enjoying his loot with his family and he associates in the global scam.

Then left his gullible followers to be protesting, asking the military to release their leader. Even women and children were arrested and detained. Even his wife knew he was not with the military and allowed her fellow women to be protesting.

Today after relaxing, he restarts the scam again. This time telling his gullible followers not to vote.

That they should boycott elections . The same scam he used in Anambra to get settlement before he left.

He has started the same in the presidential election for settlement.

Now he is telling his followers that Buhari died in UK and world leaders are keeping it a.secret.

So the whole world leaders will keep such a secret because of a political party in a 3rd world country?

And to my greatest surprise, the followers believed it. Posting pictures of real buhari and jubril from Sudan. That's how he distracts them with rubbish, while he negotiates his next cash out.

Telling them is coming with Israel to save them.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Emmzy201(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Story for the gods

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by argon500: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why are you guys complaining now?

Is he no more your hero?

Or no Bia.fra no referendum

Oh less I forget Atiku wants to restructure Nigeria

NK is a big threat to PDP at the moment.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
argon500:
Why are guys complaining now?

Is he no more your hero?

Or no Bia.fra no referendum

Oh less I forget Atiku wants to restructure Nigeria

Have never been a fan of the scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Baawaa(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
They are more than mentally sick grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by argon500: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
mekaboy:

Have never been a fan of the scammer.

But you never condemned when he was destroying/scattering all the bridges.

We wan dash you guys FFK and Fayose. grin

They are of no use to SW

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na them grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by yarimo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
They are not only mentally sick, they are all mentally terrorists group of people. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by IamGoke(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu and his followers need connection...

grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by chukwuibuipob: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
wink grin smiley wink ipob thread. Atikulooted is about to scam his slaves

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
wink grin smiley wink ipob thread. Atikulooted is about to scam his slaves

Explain how the United kingdom and all the world leaders were bribed by APC to keep Buhari's death a secret.

3 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
OK, we have read your nonsense
Next

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
@OP. Good points. I read somewhere that poor Igbos contribute tithe-style to Kanu and IPOB monthly even when they do this at the expense of their own wellbeing.

This is why I hate Kanu and his ilk like FFK and Fayose. They have complete disdain for poor Nigerians and are ready to send them to their deaths in thousands. They have no qualms using ordinary Nigerians as pawns in their games to get rich and relevant while pretending to be messiahs, conquerors and saviours.

Men like Kanu and FFK who are deliberately divisive publicly, so they can profit privately, must be tackled by educated and exposed Nigerians who understand that they are scammers.

I feel Kanu is a spent force and so is FFK, Fayose et al. You may be an Atiku fan but it seems you reason correctly which is cool because we cannot all be in the same political camp as per democracy 101.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by chukwuibuipob: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
mekaboy:

Explain how the United kingdom and all the world leaders were bribed by APC to keep Buhari's death a secret.
show us the evidence of the bribery and I'll do 2 things rite now .1, I'll deactivate my account. 2, I'll campaign against bubu . evidence pls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
mekaboy:
[s]I would not say Nnamdi Kanu is mentally ill, because he won't be a successful scammer if he was.

He told them that Britain is the enemy of Biafra that got them into this trouble, but he went to the same place to get citizenship and secure the future of his son.

When u ask them why, they will tell u he went there to learn their secrets like Moses went in pharaohs house. Then I asked them if Moses married and gave birth in pharohs house.

He keeps his British citizenship as an escape route and tells them to go and confront the military.

He left Nigeria and was enjoying his loot with his family and he associates in the global scam.

Then left his gullible followers to be protesting, asking the military to release their leader. Even women and children were arrested and detained. Even his wife knew he was not with the military and allowed her fellow women to be protesting.

Today after relaxing, he restarts the scam again. This time telling his gullible followers not to vote.

That they should boycott elections . The same scam he used in Anambra to get settlement before he left.

Now he is telling his followers that Buhari died in UK and world leaders are keeping it a.secret.

So the whole world leaders will keep such a secret because of a political party in a 3rd world country?

And to my greatest surprise, the followers believed it. Posting pictures of real buhari and jubril from Sudan. That's how he distracts them with rubbish, while he negotiates his next cash out.

Telling them is coming with Israel to save them.[/s]

Says a low IQ Afonja who doesn't know his right from left.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by yourstruly123(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Op your mum is a lunatic.

12 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Roger3D(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
mekaboy:
I would not say Nnamdi Kanu is mentally ill, because he won't be a successful scammer if he was.

While I utterly detest your kind of politics, I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. I believe the vast majority of Ibo people reject Kanu and his brand of stupidity. Only a handful of a few thousand fall for his antics

3 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
show us the evidence of the bribery and I'll do 2 things rite now .1, I'll deactivate my account. 2, I'll campaign against bubu . evidence pls

I believe you are saying the same thing. OP is saying that it is not possible for APC to bribe world leaders to cover up Buhari's 'death'. He is calling Kanu a scammer preying on the mentally vulnerable with outlandish propaganda most folks will never swallow.

6 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by NonsoWow: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
OP, you are just scared of this enigma called Kanu. The dude is the most popular person in Igboland today. Your Peter Obi can't pull 1/100th of the crowd that Kanu can pull even from far away London. Today in Igboland, almost 70% of the people will tell you that Buhari is dead and a Jubril is running this country, all thanks to Kanu. Most Igbos in the south east have also buried the idea of voting in 2019 because of this man Kanu. The man is a legend. Voter apathy in Igboland has reached a frightening all-time high because of this man Kanu. Peter Obi will have to go and prostrate before him to change his stance or else only his village people will vote.

15 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oshigun:
@OP. Good points. I read somewhere that poor Igbos contribute tithe-style to Kanu and IPOB monthly even when they do this at the expense of their own wellbeing.

This is why I hate Kanu and his ilk like FFK and Fayose. They have complete disdain for poor Nigerians and are ready to send them to their deaths in thousands. They have no qualms using ordinary Nigerians as pawns in their games to get rich and relevant while pretending to be messiahs, conquerors and saviours.

Men like Kanu and FFK who are deliberately divisive publicly, so they can profit privately, must be tackled by educated and exposed Nigerians who understand that they are scammers.

I feel Kanu is a spent force and so is FFK, Fayose et al. You may be an Atiku fan but it seems you reason correctly which is cool because we cannot all be in the same political camp as per democracy 101.

If you know the amount of money gullible followers in Europe contribute to this his scam you will be shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
chukwuibuipob:

Is that not the thrash Kanu is selling? That all the world leaders know that buhari is dead but they are keeping it a secret. Which means APC must have bribed them to do that.

4 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
NonsoWow:
OP, you are just scared of this enigma called Kanu. The dude is the most popular person in Igboland today. Your Peter Obi can't pull 1/100th of the crowd that Kanu can pull even from far away London. Today in Igboland, almost 70% of the people will tell you that Buhari is dead and a Jubril is running this country, all thanks to Kanu. Most Igbos in the south east have also buried the idea of voting in 2019 because of this man Kanu. The man is a legend. Voter apathy in Igboland has reached a frightening all-time high because of this man Kanu. Peter Obi will have to go and postrate before him to change his stance or else only his village people will vote.

Wasn't MMM popular in the whole country? He is popular because he is coming with something similar to MMM. Promise you heaven and earth and disappear to share his loot.

3 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by zlantanfan: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
NonsoWow:
OP, you are just scared of this enigma called Kanu. The dude is the most popular person in Igboland today. Your Peter Obi can't pull 1/100th of the crowd that Kanu can pull even from far away London. Today in Igboland, almost 70% of the people will tell you that Buhari is dead and a Jubril is running this country, all thanks to Kanu. Most Igbos in the south east have also buried the idea of voting in 2019 because of this man Kanu. The man is a legend. Voter apathy in Igboland has reached a frightening all-time high because of this man Kanu. Peter Obi will have to go and postrate before him to change his stance or else only his village people will vote.
you are right he is an enigma and I hope ibis boycott the election because kanu has said so

3 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by gidgiddy: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2018
mekaboy:

Nnamdi Kanu is but a messenger. The message is far more important than the messenger . So if people like you keep focusing on Nnamdi Kanu, you willl miss the plot. The message is:

"Seek your freedom and change your destiny"

So wether Namdi Kanu has Romanian citizenship, claims that Buhari is transexual, tells everyone to vote twice, claims that Igbos are the lost tribe of King Solomon or whatever, these are not the things that matter.

What matters is Kanu's message of freedom.

10 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Ovamboland(m): 12:39am On Nov 20, 2018
So your brother is now a scammer be because his stance threatens your opportunity to become a Fulani worshipper and slave. If Atiku did not appoint Obi your brother, you will not realise Kanu is a scam and selling vile products, he will still remain your biggest hero after Ojukwu.
But you are ever willing to sell your brother for Fulani mess of pottage. Let's watch if this your rough hustle will yield dividend next February.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Igbokid: 1:56am On Nov 20, 2018
My osu brothers insulting Nnamdi Kanu because of a plate of porridge from Atiku..smh

6 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 3:43am On Nov 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu is but a messenger. The message is far more important than the messenger . So if people like you keep focusing on Nnamdi Kanu, you willl miss the plot. The message is:

So wether Namdi Kanu has Romanian citizenship, claims that Buhari is transexual, tells everyone to vote twice, claims that Igbos are the lost tribe of King Solomon or whatever, these are not the things that matter.

His message and plot are both scam.

1 Like

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by mekaboy(m): 3:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Ovamboland:
So your brother is now a scammer be because his stance threatens your opportunity to become a Fulani worshipper and slave. If Atiku did not appoint Obi your brother, you will not realise Kanu is a scam and selling vile products, he will still remain your biggest hero after Ojukwu.
But you are ever willing to sell your brother for Fulani mess of pottage. Let's watch if this your rough hustle will yield dividend next February.

I have never supported kanu from the first day I listened to him. Has.nothing to do with Atikua/Obi.
Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Donelli: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2018
mekaboy:

Points to consider
1. Any Nigerian who has basic enlightenment on history and politics will understand that Britain wields huge influence on Nigeria, I dare say they rule the country by proxy.

2. It is in their best interest that power remains in the north, being their region of greatest influence and control.

3. Britain is an enemy of Nigeria as a whole, not just Biafra, take it or leave it. Anyone who has no interest in your development is not exactly a friend. You might say, nobody owes us anything...Yes, but then they should stop meddling and sabotaging our affairs.
Question: The south was the proponent of independence, why was power handed to the North who was again independence?

4. Find out when Nnamdi Kanu became a British citizen, find out when IPOB started.

5. Why was an attempt made on his life when he raised alarm about an imposter in Aso rock? Of course some still believe it's choreography grin

6. He asked his followers to boycott elections, what reasons did he give? Are these reasons tangible?

7. Many people in the diaspora are either permanent residents or citizens of developed countries but are also IPOB proponents, why is that so?

8. The almighty Nigerian Army intelligence still do not know how he "escaped" right under their noses. Was it human genius or divine intervention? What does that tell you about the porosity of national security apparatus?

9. It is believed that Britain is in on the plot. How then do you expect their allies to act? This conspiracy will ONLY be uncovered by private investigators and not the government of any country, but wait till the secret is unveiled then you'll know the gravity of what we're talking about.

Finally, quit lamenting and join the ongoing investigation (for or against). I personally believe this unity needs to be renegotiated else, Nigeria, founded on falsehood will never work.

I stand with REFERENDUM!

6 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Taiwo20(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2018
mekaboy:

My brother, I just feel that anyone who believes that Nnamdi boy should return all his/her school certificate and apologize to God, their parents and community.

4 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

If the message is coming from a discredited, deceptive and hypocritical character then perhaps the message is another tool of deception packaged to aid Kanu's desperate effort to get paid. The message is the scam gerrit?

4 Likes

Re: Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick. by Donelli: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2018
"The whole notion of journalism being an institution whose fundamental purpose is to educate and inform and even, one might say, elevate, has altered under commercial pressure, perhaps, into a different kind of purpose, which is to divert and distract and entertain". - Tom Stoppard

"I’ve always thought that it’s good to watch the news to find out what everybody else is looking at and believing, if only because that’s how consensus is constructed". - Barbara Kruger

Don't hate the media, be the media. Question everything you hear or read.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola / Queen Of England Vs Governor's Wife In Nigeria / Street Horse Race In Northern Nigeria Gone Wrong: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.