Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" (30194 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Hintona(f): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2018
show us picture don't come and be lying for us
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Splashme: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2018
1acre:
NIGERIA ... the honorable dead zone !
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by seguno2: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
I'm not suprised
All the toilets in Uniben ft give person infection on sighting it

What are the students doing about it
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by ronaldbecky(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richdad50:
Never believe a thing from an entertainer. They sell any story to trend. They fabricate or exxagerate a situation to impact an outcome either positively or negatively. I would take the latter if i were you.
# RichdadDarts
MUMU wey no get sense dey claim sense..tuale

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by MissRaine69(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richdad50:
Never believe a thing from an entertainer. They sell any story to trend. They fabricate or exxagerate a situation to impact an outcome either positively or negatively. I would take the latter if i were you.
# RichdadDarts
It’s true .....I have seen this more than once
That or there is no electricity

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
sorry remmy, but please learn from afonja, they would do it in a nylon and drop it in their bag and move on, during flight, drop it through the window
Be like say your brain get window
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by ronaldbecky(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Those dat clean their ass on the surface or edge of d wall,no tissue or leaf..raise ya hand up..if u no,u no

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Franklyine: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So with her coconut head, Buhari is now in charge of cleaning the toilets abi?
Why are you calling buhari, she never typed anything like buhari.
Read it again.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Xfemt(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
The minister of transport is working lootimi amecheat grin
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Homeboiy: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
seguno2:

What are the students doing about it

Shiit and go
no water to flush
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Seunnzy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I hope u are not refering to lagos.. cos ordinarily nothing dey afonja states
So u live in an afonja state
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Franklyine:

Why are you calling buhari, she never typed anything like buhari.
Read it again.

Trust me, I'm not you. I read for comprehension.

Perhaps a visit to an optometrist is in order for you.

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Gangster1ms: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seunnzy:

So u live in an afonja state
Go play for shit.. if lagos is afonja state then abuja is fulani state. Nothing dey ur region. Even the Lagos u are claiming is not even standard.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Horus(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgkcrjukqu0

Ghana's New Airport Terminal Beats Nigerian Airports
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by ajayiopy: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
EVEN THE AIRCRAFT TOILET IS WORSE.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by thunderbabs: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mary, do shotput and use it to stone the immigration officer you meet angry
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by seguno2: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
Shiit and go

no water to flush

And then they will be forming posh on top of their dirty characters
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
beautyoftheLord:
What an embarrassment! cry
An International EMBARRASSMENT

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by precious1967(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Let's privatise the toilets to save our face
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by yankison(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please house

I used PSI SHIPPING AND GLOBAL LOSGISTIC, for my package recently in September ... I sent them some Samsung note 9 phones ... And I was told they need invoice which I sent a copy to them but now they are telling to have the person that paid to call them which I think it's none of their business . Now I told them to kindly return my package back to the person or address it came from in the USA , till now they are just giving today tommorow and also my contact in USA has called but they would say please call back in an hour and won't call

I'm tired please I'm thinking of going to arrest their staff at Lagos office already
Can I go on with my plan ?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by 2nattie(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dem no go privatize these airport so?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Horus(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
See the Top 5 Reasons Why Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos is a National Disgrace

Passengers who disembark from planes at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and head toward the arrival hall expecting world class services are in for shocks, no thanks to the shameful state of the airport.

Below are five reasons why the popular MMIA does the nation no favours:

1. Urine odour

The first shock for passengers is an attack on their sense of smell; a pervasive odour of urine is almost always certain to invade the nostrils. Unfortunately like sweet aroma leads to food, the offensive ordour leads to something worse.

2. Dirty toilets

A strong, choking odour in a building symbolises the badly maintained toilets. That is precisely the case at the MMIA. God help passengers that forget to handle their “business” on the plane, putting their faith instead in the airport toilets. Blocked, dirty, stinking toilets await them.

3. Broken conveyor belt

If you have luggage to claim, you do not only have to live with the offensive odour for several minutes, you also have to banish the sight of a broken and torn conveyor belt out of your mind. Yes, after a longer-than-usual wait for your luggage, you have to be careful that a tattered conveyor belt does not hurt you further.

4. Terrible ventilation

Sorry if it rains, sorry if it doesn’t rain. Most of the windows at the MMIA are poorly maintained and mostly always shut, meaning on a rainy, cold day, the stench in the arrival hall area kind of “creeps under the skin.” On a hot day, with broken and inadequate air conditioners dotting the nation’s premier airport, getting through the airport means coming out as a sweaty mess.

5. Beggarly airport officials

Of course, there are all manner of aviation officials at the airport, whose basic responsibility is to ensure everything goes smoothly and that passengers get the best experience possible. Well, someone probably flipped the brief for officials at MMIA; it appears their objective is to seize every opportunity to fleece passengers.

Many officials have abandoned professionalism for unnecessary questions and pleasantries as well as unsolicited offers of help that end with phrases such as “Don’t forget your people,” “Happy weekend sir/ma” and “What did you bring for us?” adding to the irritating and annoying experience that the biggest airport in Africa’s largest economy offers.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
sorry remmy, but please learn from afonja, they would do it in a nylon and drop it in their bag and move on, during flight, drop it through the window

I really hate that thing ehn?!
And some young women would be telling me something like "short put sweet die"?!? Ewww angry angry

We were talking about uni days...

But Naija just day fall hand anyhow? Don't the people in charge care about anything? Even if there are no repercussions from above, why not just do the right thing, and make sure things under your care work? A whole International Airport?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by Luckyk(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
INTERNATIONAL POO POO.

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by victorypeace: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Never believe anything from the mouth of the so called "Nigeria celebraties"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / Dele Omo Woli White Wedding Pictures / Anita Joseph Flaunts Bare Belly In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.