Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo (8833 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by XOGBADO(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Funky123 post=73129808][/quote]

Amen to that ma'am.
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by Greyworld: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Jbleenk:

lol @dude ain’t even there.
But it's d plain but bitter truth. Good morning jor.

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by goldman777: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2018
tammie24:
The way hospitals shun Nhis subscribers now

Usman Yusuf Buhari brother has turned it into his own property

Common folic acid is no longer covered in the scheme
Very soon they won't even want to give paracetamol

Maybe that will happen in their "next level"
Stop lieing abeg because you want attention my sister gave birth using caesarian operation yesterday under the NHIS SCHEME FREE OF CHARGE instead of paying 300k charged by some hospitals

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by tammie24: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2018
goldman777:

Stop lieing abeg because you want attention my sister gave birth using caesarian operation yesterday under the NHIS SCHEME FREE
not in all hospitals
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by goldman777: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2018
tammie24:
not in all hospitals
Caesarian operation is free under NHIS and even bed admission is free for 21days the only thing you pay for is 10% of the cost of the drug the hospital gives you the government pays for the rest.Any hospital saying otherwise is not under NHIS and any hospital that is reported by patients to NHIS office in any state practicing otherwise will be blacklisted and closed down.these are the facts don't let dubious people take advantage of your ignorance
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by tammie24: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2018
goldman777:

Caesarian operation is free under NHIS and even bed admission is free for 21days the only thing you pay for is 10% of the cost of the drug the hospital gives you the government pays for the rest.Any hospital saying otherwise is not under NHIS and any hospital that is reported by patients to NHIS office in any state practicing otherwise will be blacklisted and closed down.these are the facts don't let dubious people take advantage of your ignorance
you don't know what you are saying

How many report has been considered
I won't argue with you
Just make sure you don't fall sick in this Buhari regime
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by goldman777: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2018
tammie24:
you don't know what you are saying

How many report has been considered
I won't argue with you
Just make sure you don't fall sick in this Buhari regime
If you hate buhari it's a different thing entirely NHIS is a brain child of obj and PDP and has benefited many Nigerians including me,my family and my sister who gave birth with caesarian operation free of charge.if you hate buhari then attack buhari and his apc cronies I don't like buharis administration either but that doesn't mean we must destroy good things that existed before buhari and have helped alot of Nigerians from being exploited by our greedy hospitals.Because you want to attack buhari.NHIS has existed before buhari and his corrupted brother Yusuf and will continue to exist to benefit and help Nigerians after buhari is gone.
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by tammie24: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2018
goldman777:

If you hate buhari it's a different thing entirely NHIS is a brain child of obj and PDP and has benefited many Nigerians including me,my family and my sister who gave birth with caesarian operation free of charge.if you hate buhari then attack buhari and his apc cronies I don't like buharis administration either but that doesn't mean we must destroy good things that existed before buhari and have helped alot of Nigerians from being exploited by our greedy hospitals.Because you want to attack buhari.NHIS has existed before buhari and his corrupted brother Yusuf and will continue to exist to benefit and help Nigerians after buhari is gone.
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by reuben79: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2018
its only God can give us nationalist like obj in dis country again,d leader who r nt trabalistic who is nt religious bigot who hv no plann to disunity dis country,baba we misss u,ur achivement and ur great love for dis country will count forever
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by reuben79: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2018
obj with great achievement:NHIS,NEPAD,NDDC,CIVIL DEFENCE,UBE,NECO,GSM,OPEN UNIVERSITY,PARIST CLUB DEPT 32B,EFCC,ICPC,PENSION INDUSTRY AND MANY MORE.THANK U SIR WE LOVE U
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by goldman777: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2018
tammie24:
I gave birth through caesarian section and it wasn't free!
That's because you weren't under NHIS if you're under NHIS as I am what is state are you registered and hospital you did caesarian.from what I deduce you're obviously lieing to win an argument.let me make it clear I'm not here to argue with you whether you feel you,re winning an argument or not.Im just stated facts as an NHIS user when I saw you,re malicious post and I stated the truth.But from your obvious ignorance I know you're not an NHIS user how small girl like you did caesarian within a few minutes of typing your phone is shocking shocked.i know you are buharis former gf lolz.im a atiku supporter and when I campaign for PDP and people ask me what PDP had achieved for Nigeria for 16years of governance I list NHIS as one of them and I'm a living witness to that benefit any day
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by OyinO: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
When corrupt leaders are not jailed by the justice system of their nation, the past corrupt leaders come back to speak trash. Privatisation, Poverty Alleviation and Land Use Decree plus OPERATION FEED THE NATION were OBJ's corrupt exploitations amongst others.
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2018
abescom:
He was successful as a thief. He had a chance to totally transform this country but didn't because he was corrupt and didn't want to be questioned.

Those who are praising him now were criticising him not long ago. You all are praising him now because he has gone against buhari and nothing more.

Probably bt if we should put sentiments aside and look at accomplishments Obasanjo seems to be the best. Any hate on Obasanjo is based on mostly sentiments u cannot fault his performance to a large extent especially comparing with others.
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by tammie24: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2018
goldman777:

That's because you weren't under NHIS if you're under NHIS as I am what is state are you registered and hospital you did caesarian.from what I deduce you're obviously lieing to win an argument.let me make it clear I'm not here to argue with you whether you feel you,re winning an argument or not.Im just stated facts as an NHIS user when I saw you,re malicious post and I stated the truth.But from your obvious ignorance I know you're not an NHIS user how small girl like you did caesarian within a few minutes of typing your phone is shocking shocked.i know you are buharis former gf lolz.im a atiku supporter and when I campaign for PDP and people ask me what PDP had achieved for Nigeria for 16years of governance I list NHIS as one of them and I'm a living witness to that benefit any day
I apolgize for wasting my time arguing with you

I'm lying?

Me small girl??

Bye
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by abescom: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Probably bt if we should put sentiments aside and look at accomplishments Obasanjo seems to be the best. Any hate on Obasanjo is based on mostly sentiments u cannot fault his performance to a large extent especially comparing with others.
Obasanjo that spent $20 billion on power to give us darkness? That sold virtually all of our assets to himself and his colonies?

For me, Yaradua was the best followed by Buhari.
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2018
abescom:
Obasanjo that spent $20 billion on power to give us darkness? That sold virtually all of our assets to himself and his colonies?

For me, Yaradua was the best followed by Buhari.

I didn’t say Obasanjo didn’t make mistakes especially based on a young democracy bt overall he still has a lot legacies to show.

Yaradua I can agree bt mentioning buhari then Ure not being honest. Buhari has Govt has been the worst of times in this country. 2 steps forward 10 steps backwards.
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by CioAngels(f): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2018
XOGBADO:
I actually felt Obj has lost his political relevance but somehow I'm wrong. How this man manages to stay on top of every situation beats my imagination.
At least you knew the importance of NHIS not like some people who think its for their personal money generation. If you know you know grin

Meanwhile its my birthday.. Show some love joorh!
Beautiful birthday to you, may you live long to fulfill your wishes and desires in good health.

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by CioAngels(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2018
Hm, baba Iyabo, i wonder what your interest therein in Okowa? Did you ask him what he he has done for Deltas? 419 empowerments, selling the only thing that brought deltas together, "Delta line" with no know replacement just because he has to open more avenues to steal more money only to lie it is PPP. I thought Okowa is different from others, but he is also a thief, worse than Anini. Vampire is who he is.
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by XOGBADO(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
CioAngels:
Beautiful birthday to you, may you live long to fulfill your wishes and desires in good health.

Amen ma'am.
Keep soaring!
Re: Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo by badesco(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
tammie24:
The way hospitals shun Nhis subscribers now

Usman Yusuf Buhari brother has turned it into his own property

Common folic acid is no longer covered in the scheme
Very soon they won't even want to give paracetamol

Maybe that will happen in their "next level"

You are wrong, I use nhis and I do get good treatment and drugs on every visit, so don't come and spoil it here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Tells Workers: I Will Increase Minimum Wage If We Improve On Revenue / Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Shell Plans $5 Billion Sale Of Oil Fields In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.