Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants (515 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by goldcoinhub: 4:47am On Nov 20, 2018
Nollywood actress Mary Remmy Njoku has taken to her Instagram page to call out the Lagos International Airport over an alleged negligence on the side of the airport.

According to the actress, she made an attempt to use the toilet while at the airport, but surprisingly there was no water in the closets and the toilets were full.

She wrote:

Whenever I hear people talking crazy about Nigeria i dive in and defend my Fatherland. But these days, Naija Dey fall my hand! How can there be no water to flush the toilets in an International Airport? Haba! The toilets are full. Different layers of waste/tissue. No water! Abeg I Dey travel abroad go piss. #faan #Nigeria #buhari

https://lailasnews.com/no-water-to-flush-at-lagos-international-airport-remmy-njoku-rants/

lalasticlala

Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by iGISTMORE: 4:48am On Nov 20, 2018
angry
Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by Nwodosis(m): 4:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Is she saying that going to abroad to defecate is among the Next Level that we will be expecting?

1 Like

Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by praizblog: 4:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol
Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by Youngbbt: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2018
nothing work perfectly in Nigeria.. we lack maintenance culture.....

some times u might not see tissue paper inside the toilet
Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by deco22(m): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Why are all this celebrities coming out now? Is it just now they found out that their country does not work undecided

Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by Bannylove13: 5:23am On Nov 20, 2018
What's wrong with Nigeria naa?

..and we talking next level..

Abeg make we first maintain this one first..

Meanwhile..

See her mouth..like say na her poo dey smell.. grin
Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by Jumbus31(m): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Wetin come concern us for here? Me wey dey dig ground like pussy cat before I shit I die. All these yeyebrity sef.

Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by Olodo24: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2018
na to put the shit for takeaway, carry am go house as souvenir...

Nigeria is a mess
Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by MJBOLT: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2018
maybe atiku should sell this airport also if he wins
Re: No Water To Flush At Lagos International Airport - Remmy Njoku Rants by Shadbay(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Hewwu!!
Which way Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Suffering Serious Ailment, May Not Sing Again – Ubi Franklin / Omotola Jalade Laments Over Value Of Naira After Visiting Ghana / Baddo Olamide Disses Wizkid In New Song "Poverty Die" In Preparation For Olic 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.