Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Bauchi Gov Allocate N20m Prize Cash For The Qur’anic Recitation Competition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Gov Allocate N20m Prize Cash For The Qur’anic Recitation Competition (280 Views)

We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out / Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State / Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Gov Allocate N20m Prize Cash For The Qur’anic Recitation Competition by dvogueblog: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2018
The Bauchi State Government has put aside N20m as prize cash for the 33rd Bauchi State Qur’anic Recitation Competition. punch report.

The weeklong rivalry is designed towards preparing abilities for both national and global rivalries.

The Chairman of the Competition Committee, Dr. Zubairu Madaki, who did not unveil the aggregate sum of cash for sorting out the occasion, affirmed that N20m would be utilized to purchase presents for the victors.
https://firstone.com.ng/bauchi-gov-allocate-n20m-prize-cash-for-the-quranic-recitation-competition/

Re: Bauchi Gov Allocate N20m Prize Cash For The Qur’anic Recitation Competition by respect80(m): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2018
And some communities have spent time writing to this same government to help them build a single hospital or a primary school but has remained mere wishes and an effort in futility...

Oh, Africa angry

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Gov Allocate N20m Prize Cash For The Qur’anic Recitation Competition by bitcoin215: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Do they do these in developed world
If it's someone who tried to build something from the scratch,the government won't see.See what my leaders are seeing.
What are those leaders in developing countries seeing that my leaders here are not seeing,but I think they travel out.

Bring your goods from China/USA/UK to nigeria at a very low and cheap shipping rate.Check my siggy
Re: Bauchi Gov Allocate N20m Prize Cash For The Qur’anic Recitation Competition by chriskosherbal(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2018
This is Nigeria hmm

Check my signature
Re: Bauchi Gov Allocate N20m Prize Cash For The Qur’anic Recitation Competition by BlackSpanner: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Haaa! Just to recite Quaran.

Meanwhile same people might be lacking basic amenities of life. Religion is indeed the opium of the masses with Nigeria as a case study

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians, Leave Jubril Alone And Focus / Subtle Details Of Muhammadu Buhari's Meeting With Southeast Govs, Ekweremadu / APC Crisis: This Is Why I Traveled To US – Oshiomhole Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.