Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All You Need To Know About It And Steps To - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All You Need To Know About It And Steps To (1861 Views)

Triple Packaged Empowerment Workshop In Lagos For Nysc Members / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Join 2018 Nysc Batch A (pcm) Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All You Need To Know About It And Steps To by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2018
NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All you need to know about it and steps to take

https://aprokogist247.com.ng

Aproko don come again ooooo

Hey guys, have you heard the latest gist in town? The answer is know.
Do you know about the ETC (Empowering the Corps) Loans?
The answer is know.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-sV2zuRjsL-w/W7LXRy3Tb2I/AAAAAAAAAMU/diSx8154mYoC_5P4qTbk-rWIv5Igpu9sACPcBGAYYCw/s1600/NYSC-nan.jpg[/img]

Now lemme gist you. Empowering the Corps (ETC) Programme was developed by Credit Direct to cater for the financial needs of the Youth Corps Members while in service to our great country – Nigeria. The scheme was developed to assist NYSC Corp members in their daily financial need, But I must warn you the deadline for the Repayment of any loan that will be disbursed must be honoured.
So my dear you see that this loan though quiet cheap an interesting and appetizing but will also be repayed.

Now I know whats going on in your mind - Why the repayment?

Every loan system must be sustained. I mean ‘if money keeps going out without coming in back, Its just gonna be another MMM Ponzi scheme’. Now don’t quote me wrong am not trying to compare the loan scheme with MMM.
Now we are all aware of most issues corp members face in the camp, some of which are;

There are some challenges which serving Corps Members faced namely:

The struggles associated with settling into places of posting;
The hassle with securing start-up capital for small businesses and enterprises;
The difficulty in trying to obtain trainings and certifications for career advancements which will give them competitive advantage in life after service; and
The difficulty in trying to obtain trainings and certifications for career advancements which will give them competitive advantage in life after service; and
The harshness of unemployment after the 12 months compulsory service to our country Nigeria

But we the help of a sustainable loan system, all this hassles and wahala will be wiped away.

Now lemme give you some Ecstasy;

Must watch, see how it happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIu9ELp09DY

“Imagine a world where corpers never lack financial assistance. Now you Know in This our Nigeria it is close to impossible, Right. But with the help of the fund even with this tough Economic conditions you will never run out of cash; wow this is another MTN “Every where you GO”. “

The programme is powered by Credit Direct Limited in partnership with the National Youth Service Corps (through SAED), have created various financial packages aimed at aiding Corps Members to solve these recurring dilemma which they find themselves in.

Sometime ago, a corp member gave out a friendly warning on his reservations about collecting soft loans, this is because even if you offset your bills b4 your Passing Out Parade (POP) you still have to go to Abuja to collect your discharge certificate.

If you do take this loan be sure you pay up unfailingly, and you must call ETC Loans office to clear you after payment of the loan. After the stress you will pass through at your state Secretariat , you will still have go to Abuja to collect your NYSC certificate.

There is always two sides to a story, another beneficiary of the scheme had this to say
There is nothing wrong with the Empower The Corps scheme, just try to meet the said payment date. I did it when I served and I got no problem with it, but if you missed the online last payment day, that can be a serious problem for you.

Another corp member had this to say about the scheme- I would advice you not to apply. Please and please. It really affected my service year after I took the loan. Don’t apply it’s better you do other menial jobs to supplement your nysc allawee.
Below are some requirements for the loan application.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-3zdjq8XxJe4/W_OYAZivSuI/AAAAAAAAAVs/OZio00PSSgsASRrweLYQ1G4YgmO2CuITwCLcBGAs/s1600/nysc%2Bloan%2B0.jpg[/img]

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ETC LOAN

NYSC ID card
Valid ATM Card (must be valid throughout service year)
Attestation Form from SAED (if you desire a Biz-Starter Package)
Clearly written and signed Letter of Undertaking by Corps Member showing signature and date
Clear passport photograph (Face and shoulders only)
Clear photograph of yourself in Full NYSC Regalia
PPA Posting letter

For more info on how to apply and other necessary informaation, please visit

cc Myndd44, lalasticlala
Re: NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All You Need To Know About It And Steps To by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All You Need To Know About It And Steps To by ekehopp: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2018
sdfghj
Re: NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All You Need To Know About It And Steps To by freshpzy1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
etc loan portal is not going through
am a batch a 2019 call member
i need to access the loan badly
Re: NYSC (ETC) Empowerment Loan 2018/19- All You Need To Know About It And Steps To by freshpzy1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
hello

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About NYSC Batch A 2022 / Passing Out Parade (POP) For 2012 Batch C Corp Members Scheduled For 0ct. 10th / How To Manage Your Finances In NYSC Camp - For Batchb Pcms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.