Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,001 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Doctors In The House, Please I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Help. (303 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please I Need Help. by ihrty: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2018

So Docs in the house, i need medical Advice please.

As a kid growing up, i was abused my an aunt for quite sometime. I got used to it then but Eventually she left & i sort out other options to help myself. I found myself playing with my genitals as a kid when am alone & this later became an habit. As i grew up further, this little play of mine turned into an occasional masturbation, though not often but i still find myself doing it.

Fast forward to recently, i discovered am more like an alone person, like i keep to myself alot, having mood swings and the likes. Now i got involved in a rather platonic relationship, though that was how it seem at first, but eventually we got carried away & resulted in a near séx experience. Near sèx in the sense that we were about having séx & my little Johnny refused to come up hard enough for a penetration after three good attempts.

I initially brought up my habits of pleasuring myself so to know if it could be the cause or something else & if there are solutions.
I am truly bothered.

Truth is I'm now in my twenties & i have never had sèx before cause am of the school of thought that its best when married but coming to know this about myself now scares me.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Help. by STARGREEN(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Quite sure the condition of the mind means alot when it come to that kind of play yet you can visit a doctor for examination. However sex is meant for the married based on religreligious view. Above all, It's well

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Help. by Alzirida(f): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Maybe u have been meeting the wrong women

U are just 20, why the curiosity
Re: Doctors In The House, Please I Need Help. by ihrty: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Alzirida:
Maybe u have been meeting the wrong women
U are just 20, why the curiosity
Actually that was the first & only time.

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Homely Tips To Speed Up Belly Fat Loss / You May Have This Illness And It Has No Cure / Hemorrhoid And Pile Permanent Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.