Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How My Brother lost 30k in UNIPORT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Brother lost 30k in UNIPORT (312 Views)

See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) / Students In Harvard University Vs Those In Uniport And Unical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Brother lost 30k in UNIPORT by chigbolu: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2018
My brother was planning to register for his PGD at UNIPORT recently... After filling the online forms, he was asked to pay 30 thousand naira to a new development bank located in the campus to complete the registration process. After payment he proceeded to the PGD office.. It was there he learnt that they don't accept HND certificates for PGD... Can you believe that... After payment.. My brother is so heart broken now because he was told there was no way of refunding the money. My advice to the school authority is to make their requirements clear from the start to avoid taking innocent people unaware.. According to my brother he was not the only one who was duped like this...

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Essays At A Collegiate Level? / Apply For UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarship 2019, At Maastricht University / Why Do People Write Wordy Essays When They Know It Needs To Be Concise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.