Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos (28492 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2018
One of Nigeria's best male vocalist, Timi Dakolo is all smiles as he poses with his beautiful wife, Busola in new photos they shared via their respective social media spaces and they look so adorable together.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/timi-dakolo-and-his-wife-all-smiles-in-adorable-photos.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by ClintonEmex: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2018
When you marry the right woman, you'll just be smiling and shining anyhow, unlike Churchill or Teebillz that nearly committed suicide because of a wife.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2018
cool
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by olucomf: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note4 (Screen) For Sale .25k. 09081590182
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by praizblog: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by derrydinny: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2018
this man with diarrhea mouth again

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by SIMPLYkush: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2018
I hates this man's pretence, he's a bastard in real life, but will be deceiving Nigerians with some seemingly nice and cool songs, nobody is talking about how ugly the wife is sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by nmanma1(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I hates this man's pretence, he's a bastard in real life, but will be deceiving Nigerians with some seemingly nice and cool songs, nobody is talking about how ugly the wife is sef

you will get well last last

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by lonelydora: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
One of the greatest musician from South South

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by peteruuu(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
nmanma1:

you will get well last last

Lol grin he go dey alright someday grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by imolereed(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Sense is far away from you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by BizLifeE: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
I also got a beautiful damsel.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by lonelydora: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
olucomf:

I have Note 3 for sale too. Just the screen grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Deltatoto: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

One of Nigeria's best male vocalist, Timi Dakolo is all smiles as he poses with his beautiful wife, Busola in new photos they shared via their respective social media spaces and they look so adorable together.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/timi-dakolo-and-his-wife-all-smiles-in-adorable-photos.html

d wife Toto go sweet
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by OboOlora(f): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Psychologically, the frequent need to show affection on social media is a sign of a troubled marriage.

Cc Tot0 Dicke

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by etibaba(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
May the smile on you guys face never seize IJN.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Deltatoto: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

anytume I c Timi I remember my man Eric arubayi that one don die go.d life nawa that’s why I drink womanize and enjoy my small self.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by dalongjnr: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Beautiful woman.
Fanta head with coca~cola legs. Hoping her heart/mind is pure. Bros the laugh anyhow, see sweet love!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Oduwils222(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
olucomf:
Only screen for 25k? Or am i mistaken?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Crossbow(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

NwaAmaikpe wannabe...

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
I give it you Timi, you're the most responsible Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
dalongjnr:
Beautiful woman.
Fanta head with coca~cola legs. Hoping her heart/mind is pure. Bros the laugh anyhow, see undosweet love!

She wore something... look vry wel

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by liyahwillie(f): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
gorgeous tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies / Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.