Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Does Anyone Have Javascript Tutorial Pdf By Tutorials Point - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Does Anyone Have Javascript Tutorial Pdf By Tutorials Point (813 Views)

Please Recommend A Project Based Javascript Tutorial For Me? / HTML ,CSS And Javascript Tutorial Start. / Javascript Tutorial For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have Javascript Tutorial Pdf By Tutorials Point by CapedBaldy: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
I thought I already had this book. I've been downloading programming tutorials from tutorials point for a while now but now you need to pay to get them. Does anyone here have it
manmen
Re: Does Anyone Have Javascript Tutorial Pdf By Tutorials Point by Mykedegreatictt: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Does Anyone Have Javascript Tutorial Pdf By Tutorials Point by cheapgoal: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2018
CapedBaldy:
I thought I already had this book. I've been downloading programming tutorials from tutorials point for a while now but now you need to pay to get them. Does anyone here have it

Drop your mail
Re: Does Anyone Have Javascript Tutorial Pdf By Tutorials Point by CapedBaldy: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebooks Give-away / Somebody Help..... Am Having Error 500 Internal Server Error / Why Use Python For AI And Machine Learning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.