Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,033 members, 7,956,823 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are You Graphics Designer, Printer Or Your Job Relates To Printing? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You Graphics Designer, Printer Or Your Job Relates To Printing? (801 Views)

I Got A Small Job Banner For You, Graphics Designer / See Amazing Graphics By Makeup Artist That Will Shock You (graphics) / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Graphics Designer, Printer Or Your Job Relates To Printing? by Print101naija: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2018
If you are a graphics designer, printer or your jobs or services relate to printing business, you need to join NAIJA PRINTING COMMUNITY facebook group for naija creative designers and the professional printers.

Benefits you will get by joining the group:
1. All the membership benefits
2. Regular free printing and design learning ebook
3. Exchanging your services with other members.
4. Get connected
5. Just drop your contact details, and you can get well paid contract, full or freelance jobs at anytime.
6. etc

...like they always say "...trial will convince you"

Click the link below to get see for yourself:

https:///417784192079932?ref=bookmarks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Phyno – The Bag / I Restore Old Damaged Pictures. / Video Graphics Artist Needed Asap For Full Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.