Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

#TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) (1341 Views)

Video:A Chat With David Hundeyin On Drug Lord Allegations Against Bola Tinubu / Video. A Yoruba Elderlyman Praying For Peter Obi Supporters In Ife. / VIDEO: A Clip Of One Of Rochas Okorocha's Mansions In Owerri Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Officialpdpnig: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
id911:

What are the constitutional responsibilities of the Vice President?

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

He oversaw an economic/privatization body that ended up dubiously selling off 66 of Nigerias assets to himself by proxy and his cronies thereby rendering millions jobless and yet he never paid them their severance packages or pensions until Buhari came and began to do what he should have done over 10 years ago.

Nigeria is already working now. We are now shifting to the upper and Next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

An 8 year ex VP should campaign with what he achieved and not what he plans to achieve as contained in his scam plan to loot Nigeria.

Buhari on his own has evidential campaign and when its time to put the pedal to the metal it will be all clear.

The Atiku Plan to Loot has been rejected.
Thw government he served ended some 11 and half years ago. Meanwhile, the GSM revolution which YOU ARE ENJOYING was done by the administration. Virtually all institutions like Efcc, icpc, bpp etc were created by the government he served. He supervised the privatisation of comatose NEPA, NITEL etc that we are benefiting today and as Chairman of National Economic Council, Nigeria witnessed banking, telecommunications and insurance boom under the administration he served!

NB: The responsibility of a VP is limited but he achieved a lot. Outside government he has been productive.

Now tell us what the incumbent has done with all the powers and privileges accrued him as President since 2015...?
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by onez: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
May God deliver his people from cluelessness of this present government. I urge all to unite and vote out this government at the federal level. We can all go back and vote for our favourite party at the state level. The blood of of the innocent dead will not be in our hands.
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by id911(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

He oversaw an economic/privatization body that ended up dubiously selling off 66 of Nigerias assets to himself by proxy and his cronies thereby rendering millions jobless and yet he never paid them their severance packages or pensions until Buhari came and began to do what he should have done over 10 years ago.

I know you guys are trained to lie but bros make you softly lie with conscience na

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by rusher14: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Thw government he served ended some 11 and half years ago. Meanwhile, the GSM revolution which YOU ARE ENJOYING was done by the administration. Virtually all institutions like Efcc, icpc, bpp etc were created by the government he served. He supervised the privatisation of comatose NEPA, NITEL etc that we are benefiting today and as Chairman of National Economic Council, Nigeria witnessed banking, telecommunications and insurance boom under the administration he served!

NB: The responsibility of a VP is limited but he achieved a lot. Outside government he has been productive.

Now tell us what the incumbent has done with all the powers and privileges accrued him as President since 2015...?

GSM was a phenomenon sweeping across the world. Even backwater African States successfully ran GSM programmes. Nothing special. In fact, the Nigerian entity that should have been the biggest player, NITEL bungled it, thanks to Atiku.
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Officialpdpnig: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The GSM revolution was not up to them. It was an interest shown in the largest black nation at that time and common sense prevailed.

However, it would have been a lot more competitive if they had simply given Nitel our own carrier all the needed support but he rather gave support to others due to the kick backs he would get.

He supervised NEPA and got discos who they dubiously now signed a discontinuance clause with a penalty of billions which would be paid by any government who discontinues their service and untimatelt still go into their pockets same way the building in Victoria island (which is an asset of te FG) which they dubiously sold without proper legal coverage ended up making PMB pay over 50b naira in fines to the new buyer.

We are no fools.

The incumbent has clearly done more good in all aspects of the economy than PDP ever did in their 16years. Fact!

Next level is a wrap
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Officialpdpnig: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2018
id911:

I know you guys are trained to lie but bros make you softly lie with conscience na

I used to belong to the PDP media team and we were trained to lie by our handlers yes.

However, since I dumped the useless fraudulent party less than a month ago, I have not worked for any other party.

My latest party now is my conscience and my conscience has embraced Buhari.

That picture is clearly applicable to you now as a PDP zombie
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The GSM revolution was not up to them. It was an interest shown in the largest black nation at that time and common sense prevailed.

However, it would have been a lot more competitive if they had simply given Nitel our own carrier all the needed support but he rather gave support to others due to the kick backs he would get.

He supervised NEPA and got discos who they dubiously now signed a discontinuance clause with a penalty of billions which would be paid by any government who discontinues their service and untimatelt still go into their pockets same way the building in Victoria island (which is an asset of te FG) which they dubiously sold without proper legal coverage ended up making PMB pay over 50b naira in fines to the new buyer.

We are no fools.

The incumbent has clearly done more good in all aspects of the economy than PDP ever did in their 16years. Fact!

Next level is a wrap
Namely?
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2018
rusher14:

GSM was a phenomenon sweeping across the world. Even backwater African States successfully ran GSM programmes. Nothing special. In fact, the Nigerian entity that should have been the biggest player, NITEL bungled it, thanks to Atiku.
NITEL was a cesspit of fraud, it was never working
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Officialpdpnig: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Namely?

Namely that what your Reno Omokri aka lying pastor aka Wendel simlin were calling Next Level of Lies were all truths which people who are not hateful and bitter about their mouths being removed from the nipples of Nigeria have all attested to.

You on the other hand must still be bitter from the fact that your mouth was removed from the nipple you were being fed with.

People like you are the kind who probably dances to the tune of the highest bidder and have no true ideological affiliation of your own so I understand when you deliberately close your eyes to the truths around you.

However, don't worry. Majority of Nigerians including those in Jada the hometown of Atiku can see the work of this FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Mogidi: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros how far? I sent you mail based on our last discussion. Did you get it?

No I didn't but am going to re-check.
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Officialpdpnig: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Nitel was no fraud. Nitel was working and only needed the right support.

There were Nitel Phone booths everywhere as there still is even in USA with all their mobile phone tech.

However, the moment Nitel was sidelined and dubiously sold, all the phone boots on street corners and everywhere vanished.

Now unless you buy a phone you cannot make a call. Back then due to the high cost of gsm, the poor depended on phone boots.

How was the Atiku government then friendly to the poor who also deserved access to telecoms? Their care was to sell of Nitel thus depriving them of access to cheap telecoms for the sake of the elite like himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Namely that what your Reno Omokri aka lying pastor aka Wendel simlin were calling Next Level of Lies were all truths which people who are not hateful and bitter about their mouths being removed from the nipples of Nigeria have all attested to.

You on the other hand must still be bitter from the fact that your mouth was removed from the nipple you were being fed with.

Peoe like you are the kind who probably dances to the tune of the highest bidder and have no true ideological affiliation of your own so I understand when you deliberately close your eyes to the truths around you.

However, don't worry. Majority of Nigerians including those in Jada the hometown of Atiku can see the work of this FG

Typical APC.

Ask them to name the achievement of their oga and they will switch to attacking you. Kai Baba

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8172160_img20181119wa0079_jpeg15b8ff2c002135a7ec22a19a7dfe7490
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2018
@Tonyebarcanista, we expect you to provide an issue based discussion. Not this radarada you post like a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Mogidi:

No I didn't but am going to re-check.
I will resend.
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by rusher14: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Atiku made sure of it.

1 Like

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Officialpdpnig: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Typical APC.

Ask them to name the achievement of their oga and they will switch to attacking you. Kai Baba

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8172160_img20181119wa0079_jpeg15b8ff2c002135a7ec22a19a7dfe7490

Why I do not take you paid miscreants seriously is because you were the ones begging for issue based campaigns but today you are the same ones going against your own words.

PDP and falsehood mixed with deception sleep on the same bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
@Tonyebarcanista, we expect you to provide an issue based discussion. Not this radarada you post like a rabid dog
Everything is based on fact
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2018
rusher14:

Atiku made sure of it.
Atiku was successive military head of state? wow. .

So what has #PMB done?
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by Mogidi: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I will resend.
Ok bros
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by rusher14: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Atiku was successive military head of state? wow.

So what has #PMB done?

He has paid pensions to those who worked there.

I take it none of your folks worked, there so it means nothing to you.
Re: #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch) by docadams: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Tonye, please I need more of this because it usually reveals how desperate things are with the PDP. With all you posted not a single thing of what PDP will do. The future is really bright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Tambuwal, Sambo, Others Assure Atiku Of Northwest Votes / Facts About IBADAN / Hausa/ Fulani Youths Intercepted On Arrival In Eket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.