Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (335008 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Mellalife(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please help a brother, Petroleum Engineering Skill Test Past Questions.
Kindly send to mellaomella915@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Spetzzy7(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mellalife:
Please help a brother, Petroleum Engineering Skill Test Past Questions.
Kindly send to mellaomella915@gmail.com
Thanks.

Please send to me when you get it .

Spetzzy7@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
eseflive234:

Wow! please, are you sure??
100% sure.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kellyi: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dedonrukky:
Pls send chemical engineering skill test and the general test to rukevwe17@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless.

need chemical engineering skill test n general test also, please kindly send to kellyisaacs1.2@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
As far it is Graduate Trainee and conducts by Dragnet. Since it involves Engineering, expect engineering technical questions like 25.

Verbal Reasoning
Numerical Reasoning
Astract Reasoning and
Engineering technical questions

Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by umaira10: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
please, kindly help a brother.
please help with civil engineering skill text past question, send to, ibnmoshood@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Saimeritus:

I called dragnet, they replied in affirmative that we will be allowed to write the test since we have been invited. When is your POP?
Are you sure you made it clear the situation. I don't think that would be the case oh. From the inside info i have. If you aren't with your Certificate, you wouldn't be allowed to write it as stated on ExxonMobil's terms
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Diamondwriter(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Saimeritus:

I called dragnet, they replied in affirmative that we will be allowed to write the test since we have been invited. When is your POP?
Mine's June
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eseflive234: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
mos4phy:
Are you sure you made it clear the situation. I don't think that would be the case oh. From the inside info i have. If you aren't with your Certificate, you wouldn't be allowed to write it as stated on ExxonMobil's terms
Alright.
So what would you advise we Corpers do??
Should we just try our luck or we shouldn't bother at all, what's your take?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eseflive234: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Diamondwriter:
Mine's June
Where's your preferred centre and would you be going?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Diamondwriter(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
eseflive234:
Where's your preferred centre and would you be going?
Lagos, I think I will.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EngrVin: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
If your state of residence is same as your exam center, then you stand loosing nothing. But if it's different, make full enquiries before traveling

eseflive234:

Alright.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EngrVin: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
I remember my friends traveling from Kaduna to Lagos for nlng exams but weren't allowed entrance cos of nysc discharge

EngrVin:
If your state of residence is same as your exam center, then you stand loosing nothing. But if it's different, make full enquiries before traveling

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eseflive234: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
EngrVin:

I remember my friends traveling from Kaduna to Lagos for nlng exams but weren't allowed entrance cos of nysc discharge

When was that?, and if you're in our shoes, what are you going to do?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
EngrVin:

This is not NLNG but dragnet.

Dear Corpers, please go and write your CBT.

Ensure you go with any mean of identification like ID card etc or when dragnet sends the date for the CBT, it will be stated there what you will come along with during the CBT.

After this stage, It you succeed make sure your NYSC discharge certificate is ready then.

Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
mos4phy:

Stop giving out false news. As long as Exxon has given out your name to dragnet, and you received the invite, you shoulf write the test, and even the skills test. For interview, I think you'll need to present your original certificates.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
eseflive234:

Alright.

Go and write your CBT. Don't follow gossip
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by mbourie(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
sexy92:
Please send ur email so I can forward them. They are zipped files so u have to use a laptop to view them.

johnfred333@yahoo.com Civil Engineering Skill Test Thanks in anticipation
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
tempest01:

Stop giving out false news. As long as Exxon has given out your name to dragnet, and you received the invite, you shoulf write the test, and even the skills test. For interview, I think you'll need to present your original certificates.
okay, we shall see. no certificate at this stage, don't waste your time
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by yungmin: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
I just recieved my invite for experience high. Please, who knows their skill test format
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
mos4phy:

Have you written dragnet before? Or are you God?

To me, you have not written dragnet, so, stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Acuna91: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
If you need dragnet past question, please Email me. chijiokecareer@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Acuna91: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
If you need dragnet past question, please Email me. chijiokecareer@gmail.com.
PDF format, no stress.
Thank you
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
yungmin:
I just recieved my invite for experience high. Please, who knows their skill test format
did you applied for procurement analyst
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
EdoBoy90:
As far it is Graduate Trainee and conducts by Dragnet. Since it involves Engineering, expect engineering technical questions like 25.

Verbal Reasoning
Numerical Reasoning
Astract Reasoning and

Thanks
please forward Engineering technical questions to me at

jideoforumeh@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 12:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Hmm....
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2019
mos4phy:

Sha know I did 2012 dragnet and skills test;
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by bensley4ever: 1:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Please can anyone assist past questions on ExxonMobil construction engineers interview questions. Email bensley4ever@yahoo.co.UK
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by dabeats: 2:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Please can you forward Engineering Technical questions if you have them. Kindly forward to rachlinda30@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
EdoBoy90:

Verbal Reasoning
Numerical Reasoning
Astract Reasoning and

Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by dabeats: 2:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Sam3263:
Please send Petroleum industrial skill past questions to danessiens@gmail.com

Please can you forward to rachlinda30@yahoo.com if you receive any. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.