Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334857 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Tsound007: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2019
I believe that as far as the portal still reads application under review, then they aren't done with the shortlisting yet. Maybe they started from Lagos centre.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Gec8: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2019
LOL

You people are just giving yourselves false hope. Better move on.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Gec8:

LOL

You people are just giving yourselves false hope. Better move on.
asin ehn...conjuring different scenarios and reasons lol
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by enesi009: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2019
All I know is dat anything dragnet if u are Not successful dey must send u regret mail dat one na dole... So for us still waiting lets keep hoping

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olowoba2: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2019
davide470:
UK is actually getting more receptive in the wake of Brexit. They will start issuing 6months stay for you to look for a Job after your schooling.

Guys in ExxonMobil are going to Canada (as you said) because it will not be hard for them to get a job there, if they eventually decide to go. Most just go to the US.

IOCs normally try to have a uniform standard of payment globally.

this is not entirely true. different salary range and allowances apply for IOC employees in different countries, depending on several factors.

Also, it is very true that some IOCs pay up to N25M for new hires. Why do you think IOC staffs who have worked for less than 3 years can build or buy a house in some choice locations in Lagos without a loan? You think they stole the money? You never see anything.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Did they send for AGIP Postgraduate scholarship?
enesi009:
All I know is dat anything dragnet if u are Not successful dey must send u regret mail dat one na dole... So for us still waiting lets keep hoping
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MoyoGENERAL: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
faith2ogesco:
boss. I see you.

Senior Man,

I sight you bro.

Long time na...

I trust say your level pure well?

Salutations from this end.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Did they send for AGIP Postgraduate scholarship?
My brother I tire o
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by conttrol: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please who has done the garduate interview already, please share your experience..
What's the structure of the 3 hours interview?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by enambobo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Any Civil Engineer called for the Interview?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sifo: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
MoyoGENERAL:

Senior Man,

I sight you bro.

Long time na...

These men .... Just passing by
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by chloride6: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Guys abeg help with sample behavioural questions.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
yes know of someone that received email from them
tempest01:
Any foreign based guys called for interview?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Bulletproof: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Faloh: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
@ expertnler

what was the content of the email? was it an interview invite?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by faith2ogesco(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2019
MoyoGENERAL:

Senior Man,

I sight you bro.

Long time na...

levels dey alright. I go get ur digits from someone make we yarn
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2019
It was just an email confirming they were successful and asking them to provide their current location
Faloh:
@ expertnler

what was the content of the email? was it an interview invite?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nairasta: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
ExpertNLer:
It was just an email confirming they were successful and asking them to provide their current location
Pls when did they took the test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
2nd of february
Nairasta:

Pls when did they took the test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ah... No graduate engineer interviewee on this platform again? Choi...rapture. grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Haa Davide470, you are underestimating the power of satan's excrete. An entry level dude at any of the OIC collects nothing less than 17M per annum. I will advise you make your findings. You are gonna be amazed at the enormous package they receive.

davide470:
N25 annually! Haba bros. Na so them dey dash money like that? grin

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by davide470(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Senator35:
Haa Davide470, you are underestimating the power of satan's excrete. An entry level dude at any of the OIC collects nothing less than 17M per annum. I will advise you make your findings. You are gonna be amazed at the enormous package they receive.

The way una dey call all these money sha cheesy N17million, N25million.. Issok!

I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ceegobe: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guys it has been confirmed that except a miracle happens, there would be no further calls from HR. Sadly an absolute cut off mark was used and that favoured some courses more than others (depending on how hard your skills test was). God bless our hustle and quest for a better life somewhere else.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by toobasky: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
ceegobe:
Guys it has been confirmed that except a miracle happens, there would be no further calls from HR. Sadly an absolute cut off mark was used and that favoured some courses more than others (depending on how hard your skills test was). God bless our hustle and quest for a better life somewhere else.

So only those who wrote in Lagos met the cut off mark?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ceegobe: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
toobasky:

So only those who wrote in Lagos met the cut off mark?

I didn't say that, but remember some people who are called may choose to not report same on nairaland. Also, I personally interacted with 3 of those called, and they are based abroad and barely comment on nairaland.

It is not exactly clear however, what happens to those who wrote UAE on 28/02/2019, since the first list of candidates to be called came before then. What is clear is that by using a one-off cut off score, the courses with a much narrower and much predictable scope stood a higher chance than those with a wider scope.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tosomaju(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
ceegobe:
They should at least send rejection mail

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ceegobe: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
tosomaju:

They should at least send rejection mail

They would. To be honest till now, some of the experienced folks who were not called, or who did not make it to the GM interview have still not got their rejection emails.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
You maybe right, uncomfirmed reports that final batches of invites were sent out today. I would believe that will take into account everyone in various locations ph uae etc
ceegobe:
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by chloride6: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Meet 2 Abuja folks at the Interview today.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ceegobe: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
ExpertNLer:
You maybe right, uncomfirmed reports that final batches of invites were sent out today. I would believe that will take into account everyone in various locations ph uae etc

Have you been called brother?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ceegobe: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
chloride6:
Meet 2 Abuja folks at the Interview today.

Good luck brother. God bless your hustle.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by teetop02(f): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ok is there anyone whose venue is Eket, Akwa Ibom cos I was called today and told that interview is Thursday

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.