Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari (12396 Views)

The Constitution Is Clear About Tinubu's Case / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives / I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Deyooo: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bubu grin
-
GET YOUR MALAYSIAN SUPER GENE @ A CHEAPER RATE. CALL MIC : 08136735663
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Omololu001: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:
Buhari you have no plan for Nigeria but only for northern Nigeria because a failed clueless man that a cabal is ruling for have no brain to think.
h
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by gloriaa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
CAN is been economical with the truth by saying that this government implemented BVN. As for our president he avoided some important questions by beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerians are clear about their objectives of voting you out sir.

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by adetayo234: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
V
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
U can still serve ur country from daura....
Like wen we need advice on how slaughter any of our fu¢king up neighboring countries we will consult u since that is d only thing u know how to do

2 Likes

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by degamemaster(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Friday, stated that his vision and objectives for Nigeria are very clear and he is on course to achieving them.

Speaking when he received members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), led by its President, Reverend (Dr,) Samson Ayokunle in State House, Abuja, President Buhari said he is doing his best to fulfil his electoral promises of securing the country, fighting corruption and resuscitating the economy.

President Buhari said that fighting corruption takes longer time especially with the need to adhere to the rule of law.

“It is on record that some cases initiated by the anti-graft bodies since 2003 are yet to be concluded. We will, however, not be discouraged. Where monies have been recovered, such monies will not find their way back to the looters as I have directed EFCC to account for every money it has recovered and put them in a dedicated account,” President Buhari said.

Responding to the request of CAN for an overhaul of the intelligence gathering system , President Buhari said the burden of intelligence gathering involves everyone especially district heads , traditional rulers, opinion leaders and especially religious leaders that are very close to the grassroots. He added that bandits who are operating in various communities live among the people and enjoined leaders of thought in various communities to avail security agencies of information about the criminals.

President Buhari also told the visitors that he had assurances from the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, that the 2019 elections will be free and fair as he has been victim of fraudulent elections and beneficiary of free and fair election in the past.

“When I decided to put on this Agbada to see what the people are seeing in it, I tried three times, 2003, 2007 and 2011, but the fourth time, in 2015, I succeeded. We thank God and technology in the form of permanent voters card and card reader, because what they used to do was to look at constituencies, award the votes and then they will say whoever didn’t agree should go to court. When people are looking for what to eat, where do they have the money to go to court to pay the SANs?” President Buhari said.

On farmers and herders clashes, President Buhari told the visitors that government was working towards finding a lasting solution to it.

The CAN delegation had lauded the President for his efforts in fighting corruption, the initiatives to stem the tide of unemployment, the various efforts aimed at revamping the economy, the fight against Boko Haram terrorists and the implementation of the Bank Verification Number and the Treasury Single Account.

They, however, called on the President, to, ensure that the security agencies are non-partisan as we head to 2019 elections; restore peace to troubled spots in Northern parts of the country especially in the Garshish District of Plateau State, and institute a judicial panel of enquiry to look into the killings in the North Central particularly the murder of Major General Idris Alkali (rtd) and the Royal Highness of the Adara Kingdom in Kaduna, Dr Maiwada Raphael Galadima.

They also called on the President to; ensure that Nigeria does not go back into recession; urgently resolve the issue of minimum wage and to task the security agencies to ensure the release of Miss Leah Sharibu and other Chibok girls still in captivity.

Femi Adesina

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

November 16, 2018

Dullard, we are clear about you impostor and you must go back to wherever you came from. Aisha's pussy is for Buhari and Buhari is dead and buried.
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by sureheaven(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Only thieves and enemies of progress are the one twisting fact.

U are the best baba. That you’ve not been able to solve the problems in Nigeria doesn’t mean u created them.

Those who created the problems from 1999 to 2015 are the ones sabotaging ur efforts but they won’t succeed.

God bless u Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yes Mr President we knw it take much time as you're struggling alone in fixing the broken Nation which you inherited from the PDP aka Looting party.

Buhari is not cooking Indomie, he's cooking Beans and it takes time.

We are moving with you to the next level.

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by GenFunction: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
what objs?.is it till u will 9ja to miyetti allah or what?

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by papiwyte(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Again Buhari till 2023

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by timmxon(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
We the sensible Nigerians [nt d 40m insane] are also clear on our objectives by sending u back to Daura or Sudan....

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by opribo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
What gives Jubrin Bubu the audacity to seek a second term. It must be the cabal but with Atiku in the race their powers are limited because he lnows them and was part of them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
I am tired of hearing corruption as if his government has successfully persecuted a corrupt politicians. we want development that will create employment for our teeming youths

2 Likes

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by quickly: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
newproject:
His vision and objectives for Nigeria are very clear

Which Are ?

He is on course to achieving them.

How ?

Buhari still insist on sucking naija blood to the bone .

2 Likes

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Ay77(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Gizer:
Of course u are.... Nonsense!!!

What're you saying??
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Death4u(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy

only we sane Nigerians know nd understand you, Our Dear President...

#wailers Can Keep Wailing...
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
He clearly stated why he ran 3 times for presidency -

“When I decided to put on this Agbada to see what the people are seeing in it, I tried three times, 2003, 2007 and 2011, but the fourth time, in 2015, I succeeded..."

Are we not finished in this country?
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
He can never make a speech without saying WE ARE FIGHTING CORRUPTION Same way he is fight fighting boko Haram I have never heard Buhary talk about National GDP or Economic growth It's a pity that SIX African countries are amongst the FIRST TEN fastest growing economies of the world 2018

2 Likes

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Billionaire09: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerians are been scammed by these fraudsters.

The day gullible Nigerians eyes will clear of Buhari's death, it will be late.

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by kelly72: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
I think his agenda is to take nepotism, tribal and religious bigotry, massive killing,
hatred, disunity, poverty and extreme hunger to the next level.

In Buhari's next level (GOD forbid), those who are still working after his first level
will all lose their jobs, 22 million this time. Fulani herdsmen will resume work, killing,
slicing and beheading those who are supporting him now and their little babies, like
they did to people of the Northcentral who supported his first term.

He will have no reason to lie to his blinded supporters anymore, after all he wouldn't
need them going forward. He will just go ahead to defend the Fulani herdsmen, ruin
the Naira further so that your savings means nothing, disobey court orders and detain
you for ever, sow more ethnic discord and appoint more of his villagers into sensitive
positions.

By the time he is done in 2023, a 17 year young boy on the street will be looking like a
55 year old man.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by themanderon: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
The unfortunate souls that died in the hands of your Fulani herdsmen with your implied approval have clearly seen your objective.
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by onez: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you sir for your clarity. Just prepare for your debate.
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by hush15: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
What would have happened to old pensioners of the defunct Nigeria Airway and Nitel if Buhari hadn't come to the rescue after Atiku sold these National assets to himself and his cronies? The Akotileta is planning to sell NNPC again.

Nonsense... Let Atiku sell of completely NNPC for all i care, it has brought more pain than gain. When this hediots came into power, we kept hearing turn around maintenance like its a new vocabulary. They said after the turn around maintenance, local refineries will cater for domestic consumption upon investing thrillions of naira and that inturn will bring the price of fuel down and they started. Till today, the turn around maintenance is not yet complete with the kinda of monies i hear, the only thing heard is Buhari's daughter is a member of the board while her father is the minister of petroleum and the almighty turnaround maintenance is yet to happen. Infact, i doubt id any refinery is working sef and somebody stewpid will come amd tell me Atiku shouldnt sell NNPC! Infact, he will be a mad man if he doesnt do so....

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by supereagle(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
While some are hatefully Atikulooting, others are thinking.

Here is a beautiful letter to our South east brethren as broadcast by Rita Umeh

"I have carefully gone through Atiku's policy document and no mention was made on how to rebuild the South East but he emphasized on enhancing the operations of Northeast Development Commission.

No mention was made on how to dredge either Onitsha or Oguta Rivers into a seaport but he specifically highlighted how to build modular refineries in the north east, his home town.

Second Niger Bridge was totally silent.

No referendum was mentioned.

He coined restructuring and carefully muted regional government which the Southeast had advocated for.

There was no mention of how to resolve the farmers herders clashes.

My question is, what is the stake of southeast in Atiku's dream government?

What is the Igbo content in Atiku's policy document?

Is Atiku not aware of the "Southeast Development Commission"

Was Peter Obi part of the process of designing Atiku's policy document?

Haven't we seen that Atiku's policy is designed to elapse for 6years?

Why are we killing ourselves for a party and a man that doesn't appreciate our support?

Dear Igbos, Buhari is better than Atiku in various ways.

He recognized us in the NextLevel content, he will link the southeast up via the national rail network.

He is poised to deliver a brand new second Niger bridge before the expiration of his second tenure.

Oguta lake is on the table for possible dredging.

Anyị agaghị anọ na-mmiri ncha abanye anyị na-anya.

Buhari gaa na-iru."

- Chidi Churchill Macmillian
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by jamezman(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lest we forget.... THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015: *”A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)* …. …. *”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)* …. …. *”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)* …. …. *”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” - (APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)* …. …. *”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)* …. …. *”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)* …. …. *”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)* … … *”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* …. …. *”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* …. ….. *”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?* *”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* …. ….. *”Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)* … ….. *”Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.” – Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)* .. … *”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)* … …. *”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation* Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow....... Let's not be fooled again, It's time to *TAKE IT BACK* # Copied

1 Like

Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by dam2000(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
All this useless people that went to visit him no one can challenge him der pocket don't full
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by fontpro(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
God Bless you my president.

Meanwhile, you can try the link below and get paid for reading news.

http://TOPLINE18.COM/P31927
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
What would have happened to old pensioners of the defunct Nigeria Airway and Nitel if Buhari hadn't come to the rescue after Atiku sold these National assets to himself and his cronies? The Akotileta is planning to sell NNPC again.
oga , u r ignorant,ptad was set up by gej,with d aim of paying pensioners that are not in d new pension scheme
Re: I Am Clear About My Objectives For Nigeria- President Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Someone that is dead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Passed Disability Bill Into Law. / ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80 / Can Someone Explain The 53 Suitcases Scandal To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.