Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. (1236 Views)

#theinauguration: See All The #nextlevel Governors In The Country (photos) / Ongoing Dualization Of Owerri- Aba Road By #nextlevel / NEXTLEVEL: FG Plans To Use Federal Government Lands To Set Up Ranches!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. by Ovamboland(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:

No alternative to a fulani-induced problem except ranching Jeez! When have it become the constitutional responsibility of the FG to attend to this kind of problem?

So what now becomes of those who rear fish, chicken pig, horse, donkeys etc.Hope the government fully understands the potential far-reaching implication of this policy? Nigerians please wake up.A subtle move is on ground to forcefully take lands & bequeat to a killer group.

Check out the senseless & satanic interview granted by Femi Adeshina on behalf of the government as regards this "your land for cattle colony or you die" issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA[/

Why are you built to always spew hatred in any situation?
When FG takes loans to build dams for irrigation, establish research institute for crops, distribute improved seedlings to farmers, subsidise fertilizer, train farmers, fund agriculture extension services free of charge, do you see it as unconstitutional intervention?

Why do you get agitated any time something is being done for the direct benefit of others who are not of your stock? If government wants to invest in farmers in the almost temperate areas of plateau state to grow strawberry and Apple's for instance will you equally oppose it? What's the difference between this intervention and ranching intervention by FG?
Many of you will soon claim to be christians but have no idea what it means to be one.

I suspect that deep down some of you don't want the clashes and deaths to end as you need more deaths as a campaign tool to outst the government.
Re: NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. by RTSC: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ovamboland:

Why are you built to always spew hatred in any situation?
When FG takes loans to build dams for irrigation, establish research institute for crops, distribute improved seedlings to farmers, subsidise fertilizer, train farmers, fund agriculture extension services free of charge, do you see it as unconstitutional intervention?

Why do you get agitated any time something is being done for the direct benefit of others who are not of your stock? If government wants to invest in farmers in the almost temperate areas of plateau state to grow strawberry and Apple's for instance will you equally oppose it? What's the difference between this intervention and ranching intervention by FG?
Many of you will soon claim to be christians but have no idea what it means to be one.

I suspect that deep down some of you don't want the clashes and deaths to end as you need more deaths as a campaign tool to outst the government.
It doesn't matter.
If after all those deaths perpetuated by Fulani who were accommodated by the indigenes, you still want those colonies because of short sighted politics, then no problem.
Just don't build those ranches in delta, bayelsa, rivers, akwa -cross and the entire East like the indigenes of the areas have said.

Go build it anywhere else. Good luck.
Re: NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. by selectedhero(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

PDP was the one paying me to lie before I dumped them as I could no longer stand the condemnation from my conscience.

APC has paid me nothing because I love being free from now on and I am enjoying it.

Besides I am not from your Akwa ibom. I am fullblooded Igbo

Go and take your meds since you are beginning to hallucinate that I am from Akwa ibom

Phewwwww! See proper jonsing. This one thinks so highly of himself. If PDP wants to pay, is it an unintelligent and unanalytic fellow like You that will be considered? You won't even make top 80million sef.
Re: NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. by Racoon(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
[s]
Ovamboland:

Why are you built to always spew hatred in any situation?When FG takes loans to build dams for irrigation, establish research institute for crops, distribute improved seedlings to farmers, subsidise fertilizer, train farmers, fund agriculture extension services free of charge, do you see it as unconstitutional intervention?

[/s]

Fulanis herdsmen problem is not government business as it' not covered by the Nigerian constitution.It's private business.Go to civilized countries like Argentina, New Zealand or even Ghana nearby to see animal husbandry.

Stop justifying the anarchy, bloodshed and murderous atrocities of the killer fulani herdsmen.Enough blood have been shed already by these barbaric humanity.
Re: NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Take your wailing Akwa ibom chinchong way of speaking and bounce.
Latest zombie in town
see Igbo talking
Re: NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. by Ovamboland(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Fulanis herdsmen problem is not government business as it' not covered by the Nigerian constitution.It's private business.Go to civilized countries like Argentina, New Zealand or even Ghana nearby to see animal husbandry. Which section of the Constitution cover building dams to irrigate farms or distributing improved seeds to farmers?

Stop justifying the anarchy, bloodshed and murderous atrocities of the killer fulani herdsmen.Enough blood have been shed already by these barbaric humanity.

Ignorance at it's peak, go to Argentina, Australia, UK, Netherlands, New Zealand and see what the government is doing to turn cattle rearing into multi billion dollar business, exporting milk products, beef, hides all over the world. Go and read about how the government protects the interest of it's herdsmen in international agreements and tariff rates. While you advocate we keep our own herders as nomads forever just because you are not in their situation?

And who says you can't pay to access the government ranches to rear your own cattle? Maybe that's what will keep you busy, making money and off Nairaland spewing ignorance and hatred.
Re: NEXTLEVEL: Buhari Will Use F.G Lands To Set Up Cattle Colonies. by IamAtikulate: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

My moniker is so because I was pro PDP until about 2 weeks ago or so
Cilicmarin you registered this handle 1st Nov. So why are you lying like the murderer in Aso Rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Mu’azu Back In Bauchi After 3 Yrs For Daughter’s Wedding / Twitter: How Nigerians Voted On The Vps Debate / God will not forgive him , I said it before I sleep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.