Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Pre-wedding Photos And Love Story Of Nigerian Couples Who Met On Twitter - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-wedding Photos And Love Story Of Nigerian Couples Who Met On Twitter (659 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos And Love Story Of Nigerian Couples Who Met On Twitter by sherlock221: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tolulope and Adedamola met on Twitter, like a lot of other couples, but their viral love story trended on Twitter for all the wrong reasons.
When Adedamola tweeted about how he met his wife-to-be after she DM’d him to ask about a trip his company was organising, the post trended on twitter and so many people were triggered by their viral love story!

People were pained for one reason: he shot his shot from a business inquiry. Adedamola has insisted that the conversation that started his relationship with Tolulope was not on his business twitter account.

He told Bella Naija:

"I run a digitally driven tour company called Irinajo Travel & Tours. One day, Tolu came to make enquiries about upcoming trip in my personal DM on Twitter. Her opening conversation was, ‘ Hi Damola, i think I’m interested ‘. This gave me the opportunity to tease and create some humour. Also, it wasn’t my official account. I quickly responded ‘ interested in the weekend getaway, the Kajuru trip or becoming Mrs. Damola, or interested in dashing me money ‘. That set the tone of the conversation"
As you know, the rest is history. Both couples can be seen taking pre wedding photos in preparation for their forthcoming wedding. Twitter users criticised Mr. Damola for shooting his shot through his business, he claimed though that the account used to message the lady concerned wasn't an official one. Nonetheless, what do you think? Is business a perfect way of making moves with a lady?

Source : https://earlybaze.com.ng/2018/11/20/this-couples-viral-love-story-trended-on-twitter-for-the-wrong-reasons/

(1) (Reply)

Hp Dv6 Pavilion, Blackberry Bold One And Used Dell For Sale / Christmas Cards / Are You A Fast Learner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.