Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) (40012 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by akan102: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2018
The gentleman of our generation, the peace lover and giver of peace as he receives from on high, the non tribalised Nigerian that saw the whole country as his constituency, sir i respect you and will always, much love to you sir GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 2:18am On Nov 21, 2018
diplomat058:
Sir, I have not gotten anything as I type now. I don't know if something will come up yet. For me to defy the stigma associated with public appeal for funds implies that I really want to do this. There is no need whatsoever to use this as an avenue to defraud people.
Thanks sir
baba pm me your WhatsApp number
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Jflex07:
Jubril did not bother to show up. Useless imposter.

Please tell kanu, we agree is not Buhari, then what next ?

He should stop buying time with this story of imposter

Making so call jubril popular for nothing

He should tell you guys plans on how to get biafra.
Not jubril imposter .
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
sir, I don't have a WhatsApp-featuring phone for now. But my number is 07015775048. Thanks for your consideration, sir. I don't have any other viable alternative so I had to resort to many see as constituting nuisance on a cyberspace. Thanks once again, sir. hope to hear from you
Simbrixton:
baba pm me your WhatsApp number
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
diplomat058:
Sir, I have not gotten anything as I type now. I don't know if something will come up yet. For me to defy the stigma associated with public appeal for funds implies that I really want to do this. There is no need whatsoever to use this as an avenue to defraud people.
Thanks sir
your full name
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olasupo Olanrewaju Afees
Simbrixton:
your full name
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
diplomat058:
Olasupo Olanrewaju Afees
sent part
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thanks so much, sir. Your purse will never run dry. thanks so much. I didn't know you sent because I don't receive alerts from my bank. God bless you once again, sir
Simbrixton:
sent part

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Simbrixton:
sent part
Thanks for yesterday sir but I am yet to see any transfer. I checked my account this morning and it still has a balance of #371.

I think its imperative to inform you in case there was a mismatch of details during the transfer. Thanks, once again
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
diplomat058:
Thanks for yesterday sir but I am yet to see any transfer. I checked my account this morning and it still has a balance of #371.

I think its imperative to inform you in case there was a mismatch of details during the transfer. Thanks, once again
i have been doing my best to sort it out
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks so much, sir. you have a rare good heart.
Simbrixton:
i have been doing my best to sort it out
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seen
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
diplomat058:
Thanks so much, sir. you have a rare good heart.
hopefully today or tomorrow
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ok sir. Thanks
Simbrixton:
hopefully today or tomorrow
Re: Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Ok sir. Thanks
i sincerely apologise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.