Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Odun Environmental Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Odun Environmental Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions) (2628 Views)

Apply For The Tyonex Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment(9 Positions) / Hamilton Lloyd And Associates Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment(9 Positions) / Society For Family Health Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odun Environmental Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by 01Chennie: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very well said. Thank you.

I am supposed to attend an interview there tomorrow.

Please what is their salary range for an Admin Officer?

And do they work on Saturdays?

A quick response would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

henryarm:
Odun Environmental Limited is at it again!

It is a huge shame that these sort of glorified one-man business is allowed to continuously rip-off and maltreat competent professionals seeking to change jobs or those unemployed looking for a real job.

I worked in OEL for over about 1 year. And my time there was retarded. First thing you must know is that OEL is strictly a one-man Nigeria company. The MD calls the shots and your initiatives/inputs/creativity/strong work ethic is not welcomed while you work. No structured corporate governance. Nothing moves if the MD is not around.
More so, you will be expected to resume work everyday of the week (except some Sundays) at 9am and close for business whenever MD closes for the day. Some days you will have to close work around 9 / 10 pm because MD was still in the office. Work/Life balance is Zero. So, if you are a family man or woman, working in such a place is worthless, trust me!

Secondly, MD will always find malicious ways to cut your already underpaid salary with baseless accusation and ridiculous consequence management scams. For example, you will be asked to pay for processing official documents or for repairing faulty office equipment and facilities, etc

During my time there the work culture in OEL was very hostile and manipulative... everyone trying to get in bed with the MD practically...lol.

There was no structure to monitor or assess your performance only if u do MD's biding which includes compromising on ethical considerations, telling outrageous lies or by doing MD personal or private biding.

During my time, there was no staff who had worked more that 3 years. It appears OEL is skilled at employing competent staff then immediately exploiting and maltreating such staff within 2 years.
So if you are considering working over there be very prepared. Negotiate very high and plan to exit after 1 year. Never consider any vain promises or company policies that will limit your leverage to gain utmostly within your 1st year. Cos MD will tell you that you will have to undergo probation period indefinitely . Pls dont fall for that trap! Go through your employment letter critically before signing. Dont allow to sign it under any form of duress or urgency,

The MD is very erratic and psychologically unstable. He is fond of pulling-off the handle on you all of a sudden!. So watch out!

If you ask for my personal advise, I would tell you not to even consider applying at OEL. But if you really need a job and think you can cope with these and even worse, then consider my comment and be prepared!.

Wish you best of luck

Jide
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by fxtree: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Run for your life. The MD of Odun Environmental (Ayo Abiodun) is a psychopath. Your time with this company will be the most miserable time of your life. Ayo holds very low ethical standard and he is an embarrassment to the environmental management profession in Nigeria, he is never happy when his staffs are happy so he constantly inflicts pain on his staffs as this is his only source of happiness. Long story short! He is the worst boss you will ever have.
Re: Odun Environmental Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by TJdestiny: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello Guys please i need some urgent response,
I got an invite for interview from the CEO of Odun environment ltd. I currently work with a company paying me 45k in kwara state. Please whats your advice and any idea on there salary pay, av read diff things about company both Good and bad please any one with recent info about the company would really be of help in my decision making

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BWC Hotels Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Online Teaching Job Opportunities / Wema Bank Branch Service Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.