Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch (45769 Views)

PDP Refers Ortom To Disciplinary Committee, Suspends Fayose, Anyim, Others / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin

One thing I noticed after Jonathan did the heroic act of conceding defeat is that our politics is more mature than say 2012. This is because, Governors in opposition parties receives the President and VP in their States, unlike when Governor Fashola, for example, didn't attend the commissioning of 4 warships bought for the Nigerian Navy, because Lagos was in opposition to PDP.

Now we see Woke welcome the President, Ugwuanyi will soon host the VP, Obiano hosted Buhari and so on.

Today, GEJ's book launch was attended, even by members of the ruling Party, even by its Chairman.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Princeton92(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Stocking: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:
PDP never grow up
This kind of peaceful politics APC ,Buhari and Oshiomhole is playing is strange to them

1 Like

Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by omusiliyu(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
PDP is madt

1 Like

Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by stano2(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
I miss madam Peace
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by correctyourself(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
PDP use this fall my hand, those opposition members were only there because of Jonathan aas a person

1 Like

Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:
Still won't stop Oshiomole and his faction from defeating PDP in next years general election. He had defeated Secondus in almost all elections held since they both emerged as chairman of their respective party.

Oshiomole's attendance also goes to show that he's a very matured democrat who doesn't take election to be do or die. I can bet the current PDP chairman cannot attend a private event of PMB even if invited. He deserves some accolades.
Defeated thru rigging? PDP has gained three more Governors,the Senate President since Uche Second us and Oshiomole became chairmen
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by polite2(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
PDP party filled with illiterates. It is FACTIONAL not FRACTIONAL
Easy bro, they got this one correct
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
bedspread:
Hahahahaha
Factional charming of a the Next level
Hian, wetin Oshiomole do you tongue
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by PenileFitness: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
See yab!!!! grin

#CheckMyProfile
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by tonysleek(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Breast people
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by gare(f): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:
Still won't stop Oshiomole and his faction from defeating PDP in next years general election. He had defeated Secondus in almost all elections held since they both emerged as chairman of their respective party.

Oshiomole's attendance also goes to show that he's a very matured democrat who doesn't take election to be do or die. I can bet the current PDP chairman cannot attend a private event of PMB even if invited. He deserves some accolades.

Why don't you wait until he is invited, that is if they would invite him , if this was an APC members event they will not invite anyone from PDP, but GEJ with a good spirit invited everyone from both sides.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by ZeeBaba17(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
if its APC that made this error all hell Will have been let loose
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by dracosith(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Your eyes are becoming dimmer, you need lens.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by JoseVanMoyes: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:

stop drinking oiled Garri all the time, not good for your comprehension and sight.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Enemyofpeace: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
E no concern me

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Enemyofpeace: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
gare:

Why don't you wait until he is invited, that is if they would invite him , if this was an APC members event they will not invite anyone from PDP, but GEJ with a good spirit invited everyone from both sides.
hello, hello, excuse me for a minute please
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is why anyone that believe anything churn out by Secoundu and his gang of looters need to be a guest to them either at Aro or Yaba.Or could it be that they are so daft that they don't understand what faction is.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by gare(f): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
hello, hello, excuse me for a minute please

Please enemy of peace don't mention me again, cover myself with the blood of Jesus
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by zoomzoom(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Eye dey pain You?..
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Enemyofpeace: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
gare:

Please enemy of peace don't mention me again, cover myself with the blood of Jesus
I just wanted to tell you something that someone tolded me about you
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Wheezdwisdom(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oshiomole building bridges ahead of 2023 when he decides to come out for presidency
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by danot1030: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
bedspread:
Hahahahaha
Factional charming of a the Next level

O'boy you mean that second picture is what you see of yourself in second level?
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by chikason68(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Is it that you have problem with ya eye or is it ya brain misfunctioning? Over sabi go kill you Olodo. Look well at the PDP twitter handle write up maybe with glasses this time.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by IbrahimDamola: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
We all know APC is divided. The other faction will work against them from within in 2019.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by googlepikins: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
we're not like the lifeless illiterate in Aso rock. Check well dumbo they wrote factional not fractional. The joke is on you
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Abeyjide: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

secondus will always make PDP second in all election
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by Tareq1105: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

Let Pdp call him Sectional Chairman, that's their problem. All I know is that Baba till 2023.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by englishmart(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
oversabi, where did you see fractional?

1 Like

Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by sirjoe1124(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Though I detest the demonic party APC but I commend the sportsmanship of the comrade....... If we can be this tolerant and forbearing I guess development will find its way to the Nigerian state... Conversely I condemn PDP for such bigoted comment, it shouldn't be close to our polity.
Re: PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch by EmirAbj: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tell Buhari Or Jubril To Get Ready For His Own Transition Hour...We Are Counting Down To Daura/Sudan 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.