Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) (53806 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Herkim(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
What was obasanjo achievemens ?

Kindly tell us.

Do you know how much was wasted on power supply with out any result during his tenure

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obasanjo is a phantom.
In my opinion, I thinks it is him who deserves all the respect Awolowo gets.
After Oduduwa, it is Obasanjo.
He is the real Baba, any other Baba is a counterfeit.

Hate him or like him, Obasanjo is a success.
A man so good that even his son's wife couldn't help but 'trip' for him.

He is Africa's most influential elder statesman and the best democratic President of Nigeria.
He is the only President to fully understand the powers of the Presidency.

What he lacks in beauty, he has in achievement.
God bless you OBJ.
The only leader who had the good of Nigeria at heart.

The biggest mistake Nigerians have ever made is not voting in Buhari, but not allowing Obasanjo go for a third term.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Billionaire09: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Gullible Nigerian political zombies are in confusion mode over this event.

Oshomole knew that Jubril is on the run that using late Buhari's name to contest Nigeria fraudulent useless elections will not work, hence seeking soft landing should in case.

Oshomole is a PDP mole in APC. After the event he will just make one statement to zombies Nigeria media and bloggers as bonus.

Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sholaco:
u r as useless as ur pathetic mother! Nothing Good will ever come out of your filthy mouth. Oloriburuku omo ale oshi
This is an intellectual forum that cuts across religion, tribe and language. So write like an intelligent fellow, not some bushman.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by RemiOAjayi: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obasanjo is a phantom.

He is Africa's most influential elder statesman and the best democratic President of Nigeria.

God bless you OBJ.

The biggest mistake Nigerians have ever made is not voting in Buhari, but not allowing Obasanjo go for a third term.

If the dead will have the opportunity to look back, Obj will not only regret here on Earth but after he must have left. What is it that he has done for Yoruba race? Rather he only stands against whatever will benefit Yoruba race. Obj is not even compared to Aregbeshola talk more of a legend himself Pa Awo! His memory will fade quickly as the only people who are to remember him after must have gone are his people but he had made himself an enemy of his people
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Afonja007: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
olamitodotun14:

Well, your opinion is not needed. Because, clearly, you do not understand history enough. Hence, the reason why you spilled trash up there. Awolowo is an ideology on its own that Obasanjo can't meet up it.
obasanjo is the only president from sw awo Is not who is bigger?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obasanjo is a phantom.

God bless you OBJ.

If he had been allowed to go for a third term he would have wanted a fourth term...and so on

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely!
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by TEDHorsePower: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
When shall Bubu write a common "term" paper cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Billionaire09: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Afonja007:
obasanjo is the only president from sw awo Is not who is bigger?

Been a president doesn't make anyone bigger.

Nigerians political leaders are cowards and from darkness.

They all are evil.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
okay
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Vokians(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good. This is how the game should be played. Politics without bitterness.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by 77up(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Osho Zondi my man grin grin grin

Hate him or like him, the man sabi play the game pass Secondus.
secondus is a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by pieces18: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
OBJ is just phenomenal, i listened to his speech, and i feel that this man is indeed "baba", he said something that even GEJ had to smile and turned to his wife and whisper to her, which i deduced GEJ agreed baba was saying the truth. OBJ is not tribal and religious, and he does not hide his feelings about anybody. He told GEJ that he had launched this book three years back, he wouldnt have pulled this crowd, and i could see GEj also agreed with him. To some extend, OBJ is the Nigeria leader i will emulate a lot of things from. He may have his flaws, but you cant compare him with the likes of PMB, IBB, etc. May God continue to give him strength and more wisdom.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by tunmedies(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
A man so good that even his son's wife couldn't help but 'trip' for him.[/quote] is dt a gud record.lolzzz
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Stocking: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Deep down, they admire Jonathan for taking a heroic decision, unheard of in Africa, to concede defeat.

There are no permanent enemies or friends in politics.

But lazy BMCs be like...
Like the ineffectual Buffon loser had a choice .
Lmao
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stocking:

Like the ineffectual Buffon loser had a choice .
Lmao

He did, after all, Jameh and other African leaders were predictable but he chose the path of peace.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by BabaAduras: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obasanjo is a phantom.

God bless you OBJ.

OBJ is nothing but an vindictive, egocentric, corrupt, immoral soul that deserves no respect from anybody.

OBJ will fight anything that tends to surpass his achievements - I will give you examples.

On the National Level:

OBJ was the first person that killed the hope of Nigerians in 1993 - After the victory of MKO in 1993, OBJ was on UN mission in Harare where he MKO was not the messiah Nigeria is waiting for. That was the beginning of the end of that freest and fairest election we have ever had. He was later rewarded an 8 year presidency to pacify the West. During his 8 years of presidency, he did everything in his power to erase MKO and June 12. He purposely declared May 29 as democracy day instead of June 12 that define democracy in our Nation and he never did anything to recognize or honour MKO.

When OBJ came out prison in 1998, he was penniless. It was so bad that Atiku had to pay for his nomination form. He promised to rule for one term and move Nigeria on but he changed the story by contest for 2nd term and was pushing the third term agenda. Atiku that stood against his 2nd term and 3rd term was not allowed to smell the presidency when he knowingly handed power to the Sick Yaradua and the docile GEJ. He did this with the calculation that when Yaradua pass he will control GEJ.

When Yaradua eventually passed and he could not control GEJ and PDP as planned, GEJ then became his no 1 enemy. He destroyed GEJ and PDP and supported PMB and APC in 2015 with the thinking that PMB will owe him for the support and as a Junior Officer in the Army. Now he is against PMB because all his nominations for ministerial and key positions were rejected by PMB and all the pecks he was illegally enjoying (putting his Otta Farm Staffers on Federal payroll, using FGN buses for Bells University, Oil Blocks free renewals) have been denied.

We should ask OBJ and Atiku what happened to the $5.0b given to Total for revamp of the Refineries. We should also ask what happened to the $16.0b spent of the power project.

We are wise to him now. He thinks for himself and himself alone. There is no drop of patriotism and nationalism in him. He is nothing but a thief.

On State Level:

The first time Iyabo (OBJ daughter) contested for Senate, she was running against Dr Tejuoso (the present Senator). Iyabo had the "chance of snow in hell" to defeat Dr Tejuoso. What did OBJ did? Dr Tejuoso was almost assassinated in an hotel in from Police station in Ibara. The assassins later escaped into the MOPOL barrack near there. When the assassination attempt did not succeed, OBJ used his then "Attack Dog - Ribadu of EFCC" to disqualify Dr Tejuoso. Dr Tejuoso never worked for the government nor did he take any contract from the State or Federal Government. No reason for the disqualification was ever given to date.

We should ask him what he brought to Ogun State during his 8 years at the presidency. The only thing the changed during that time were his Otta Farm, his Bells University and his Presidential library. He could not even complete Lagos-Abeokuta road during his reign.

On Personal Front:

He is so immoral that he slept with the wife of his son (an abomination). He and that son do not see face to face now. Even Iyabo does not want to have anything to do with him.

I could go on and on.

That is the man you are comparing to AWOLOWO - It is either you have not been intellectually following Nigerian politics or you need to have your head examined

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by efighter: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obasanjo is a phantom.

God bless you OBJ.

This one is an unfortunate child .
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by jrusky(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obasanjo is a phantom.

God bless you OBJ.

Honestly I don't know why I just respect obj i dont care about anyone one talking corruption this man warned a lot of respect from.so many people across the world in fact Buhari respect him.

As of today in Africa Obasanjo is the Mandela this is the truth. Their is no important gathering involving Africa that obj will not be part. Buhari got to power by obj influence I'm only surprise the way apc suddenly attacking him but Buhari knows the truth.

Bro I must be honest I respect obj a lot.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
atikulated2019:
jubril would be angry and Oshothief would be probbed soon shocked
Jubril self

give me any number and I will use Osho baba nose to find square root and give you correct answers undecided
it's funny how you think these bastards politicians are actually enemies? lolzzz people dat dine and drink and share money and come out to act film for us
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by stagger: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kobicove:

If he had been allowed to go for a third term he would have wanted a fourth term...and so on

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Tell them o.

Paul Biya (85 years), Mugabe (95 years), Sassou Nguesso (75 years), Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo (76 years), Yoweri Museveni (74 years)...all these guys have been in power for more than 30 years each.

Should Nigeria be allowed to go the way of these guys? Certainly not.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by cabilla(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
YESpParticipant:
That short scammer called Oshiomhole could be negotiating for a soft landing to escape probe for scamming contestants during apc primaries because he don dey see sign say APC 2019 ticket go cut. grin
na bet9ja ticket
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm surprised the baboon called OBJ appeared
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by Tecno66: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
YESpParticipant:
That short scammer called Oshiomhole could be negotiating for a soft landing to escape probe for scamming contestants during apc primaries because he don dey see sign say APC 2019 ticket go cut. grin
How come Oshiomhole is joining to celebrate a man he described as being corrupt?
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by oghenerunoh(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Osho Zondi my man grin grin grin

Hate him or like him, the man sabi play the game pass Secondus.
if the lifeless can write is own book after is defeat in 2019 then secondus can also go
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by YESpParticipant: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tecno66:
How come Oshiomhole is joining to celebrate a man he described as being corrupt?
you dey mind dt guy ni?...
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by YESpParticipant: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
cabilla:
na bet9ja ticket
you wey know?... grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by JeeMoney: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2018
YoungLionken:

No need for this, don't be a regionalist, it doesn't pay.

You’re the one who is a regionalist as you call it.

Why should my comment border you in the first place? So simple because i said united Niger Delta nowmeans i am against other regions?

Tribalism and jealousy have eaten you up.

Next time if you don’t know what to say close your mouth and reconfigure your brain because you’re tol tribalistic.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2018
JeeMoney:

You’re the one who is a regionalist as you call it.

Why should my comment border you in the first place? So simple because i said united Niger Delta nowmeans i am against other regions?

Tribalism and jealousy have eaten you up.

Next time if you don’t know what to say close your mouth and reconfigure your brain because you’re tol tribalistic.
Maybe you wanted to say Nationalist.

What's your level of education this boy? I tagged you a regionalist does not mean that you're against other regions(go and check for the meaning again, because you were in a hurry when you first checked). Instead of saying united Niger delta(as if there's unity in there), why not united Nigeria?

I can't be jealous of a region that is below mine, and if I were tribalistic, I won't be talking about Nigeria, rather than a particular region(which was the reason I mentioned you in the first place).

You're the one who needs brain reconfiguring, not me. From what you wrote, it's obvious that you didn't go through school properly(that's if you did it completely). You should see it as a privilege that I mentioned you.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) by JeeMoney: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
YoungLionken:

Maybe you wanted to say Nationalist.

What's your level of education this boy? I tagged you a regionalist does not mean that you're against other regions(go and check for the meaning again, because you were in a hurry when you first checked). Instead of saying united Niger delta(as if there's unity in there), why not united Nigeria?

I can't be jealous of a region that is below mine, and if I were tribalistic, I won't be talking about Nigeria, rather than a particular region(which was the reason I mentioned you in the first place).

You're the one who needs brain reconfiguring, not me. From what you wrote, it's obvious that you didn't go through school properly(that's if you did it completely). You should see it as a privilege that I mentioned you.

See your stupidity.

Get sense.

You think it’s everyone who come on Nairaland is as jobless as you??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.