Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Acadip Lies Part Seven; Jesus Was Not Crucify - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Acadip Lies Part Seven; Jesus Was Not Crucify (306 Views)

If God Did Not Crucify A Real Snake Why Would He Then Crucify Jesus Christ? / Prayers To Crucify The Flesh Daily And Be Holy. / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acadip Lies Part Seven; Jesus Was Not Crucify by Ayomivic(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
ACADIP LIES PART SEVEN Jesus Was Not Crucified

Your Point..

In one of your programs as usual you said Jesus was not Crucified and this is the belief of many Muslims . This belief is based on this Quron verse

[4. An-Nisa, Verse 157]
And [for] their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah . And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. and indeed those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following Of assumption . And they did not kill him, for certain.

My Explanation

Muhammad , Islamic prophet said Jesus was not Crucified but another person was Crucified instead of him .

Muhammad did not tell us the name of person Crucified instead of Jesus , he did not tell us the person tribe and his offence . How true is the Muhammad statement on this let us look at it.

Muhammad believed that others books were sent by God but some of the contents had been distorted . how true is that? that is a topic for another time.

Muhammad was the only one that gave this account , he has no witness and the Bible made us to understand that the truth shall be established in the mouths of two or three people. Deuteronomy 19: 15. I think that is in Quron also.

if what Muhammad said on the Jesus Crucification is true, then Jesus was a Liar likewise the other prophets that speek on his Crucification. because Jesus said and I quote

"Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"

and Isaiah said and I quote

"Isaiah 53:8-9 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth."

and many more

Now let us use our own brain to judge this matter. Jesus lives on this Earth sure? The Roman's Solders that arrested him , beat him and Crucified him know the person they Crucified, the disciples were there ,Mary his mother was there too all that generation were witness and they have that history with them. I have not seen a Jewish man that denied Jesus Crucification.

If Jesus was not Crucified or died why would the disciples lie? why do we have his grave?

When Jesus rose up from death , he rose up body and soul ( not in spirit ) and revealed himself to his disciples not to all Israelites and for us to know he rose body and soul , he told Thomas to come and see his wound that he has flesh and bone. if he was a ghost he won't have those . Maybe this is where Muhammad Confused . He was confused that How can a dead man resurface on Earth and talked to people.? maybe he did not died, maybe another person was Crucified instead of him?

Jesus has nothing to give to Earth because he is not an ordinary human being. his death on Earth was to exit the world as the deed of people. when he rose from death, he then ascended into heaven in the present of his desciples

My Conclusion

If Jesus was not Crucified as Muhammad said. Muhammad alone is the witness and Jesus and others prophets were liar but if Jesus was died and rose up in third days Jesus was not liar, prophets were right and we have his disciples, Roman's Solders, Jewish ,High Cheif Priest , the King at that time and the governor of the time and the history as the witnesses. is left for you and I which account to believe and which to discard.

Written by

Ayomivic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acadip Lies Part Seven; Jesus Was Not Crucify by OJODEL10(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pray to God to open their understanding lf God's words. amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 02 December, 2018 / Pray Or Become A Prey! / Paid Gunmen Attack Father Mbaka In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.