Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad (9561 Views)

Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by 4Ebiscoo: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigeria head coach, Gernot Rohr has revealed the date when he will announce Super Eagles’ provisional roster squad for the Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Cameroon.

Rohr’s men have already qualified for the competition following their 1-1 draw with South Africa last weekend.

Rohr said that he will release the list of Nigeria’s squad in May.

He, however, said that his team will commence preparations immediately since there’s only one window for international matches before next year’s AFCON.

”We only have one FIFA window in March and I have to give my list in April/May. First list in May, thirty-five (players) and then the final twenty-three,” Allnigeriasoccer quoted Rohr as saying.

”So, I want to see the players who I didn’t see so much. They have the opportunity to start this preparation and the match tomorrow is the first preparation match for the AFCON.”

Nigeria will Tuesday evening tackle Uganda in an international friendly game at the Stephen Keshi Stadium.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/cameroon-2019-rohr-reveals-when-hell.html

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by amaniro: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Trying hard to beat Steven keshi record as one of our best coaches grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Pascchal: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oh

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Bizmagnet: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Rumicarter: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Na so! Mr white man, anything you want to do, do. We Nigerians already know the favourites.
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by seunlayi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2018

Win nations Cup don't deter us from sending sumbori back to Daura. By this time of next year, he will also be presenting us his book "my transition hour"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
no thread for Nigeria Uganda match?

That yahoo Boy Up there should make sure he is using his own pictures oh...
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Bizmagnet: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
This man must not Bleep up oooo.

Get yourself a blog or website at an affordable price today.
Contact me through my profile
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by ikezuora4689(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
4Ebiscoo:
Nigeria head coach, Gernot Rohr has revealed the date when he will announce Super Eagles’ provisional roster squad for the Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Cameroon.

Rohr’s men have already qualified for the competition following their 1-1 draw with South Africa last weekend.

Rohr said that he will release the list of Nigeria’s squad in May.

He, however, said that his team will commence preparations immediately since there’s only one window for international matches before next year’s AFCON.

”We only have one FIFA window in March and I have to give my list in April/May. First list in May, thirty-five (players) and then the final twenty-three,” Allnigeriasoccer quoted Rohr as saying.

”So, I want to see the players who I didn’t see so much. They have the opportunity to start this preparation and the match tomorrow is the first preparation match for the AFCON.”

Nigeria will Tuesday evening tackle Uganda in an international friendly game at the Stephen Keshi Stadium.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/cameroon-2019-rohr-reveals-when-hell.html
That feeling when u buy akara with ur last 100... when u gat home u sat down eating the akara and it's so sweet..... may be na the hunger wey dey worry you dey make the akara sweet......and u finally eat the last one.....in your mind u are thinking why would this akara finish....when all hopes are lost ...u are abt to throw the nylon away and miracles from heaven happen....u see one remaining hidden akara

7 Likes

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by YoungLionken(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Abeg quickly make the selection as e dey hot. I no know whether Jubril go get chance take dey watch match.
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by prinsam30: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
e b like say na only 2cameras dey this stadium because the video is very very poor.... what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Hamilton1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Which time is Nigerian match against Uganda 2day!?
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by sheylarhh(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hope we win our fourth title in Cameroon
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
All the best to the eagles
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
This failed coach that can't even coach a fourth league team in in his home country

1 Like

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Enemyofpeace: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pascchal:
Hello, good afternoon nairalanders
I'm paschal and I need your help

I've just gained admission in to the university of Nigeria nsukka UNN to study microbiology
I've been able to pay for my acceptance fee but I'm finding it difficult to pay my tuition fees
I've been able to raise #35,000 out of #65,700
I wouldn't be seeking for your help if I have other choice but I'm really helpless now and would gladly appreciate it very much if you help me
Acct name: paschal chukwudi Nlemedim
Acct number: 0093386938
Phone number: 0812528543
Thanks in anticipation
God bless you all as you help me
try and raise#65,000 and I promise to send you the remaining #700

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by PenileFitness: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
7 substitutes would be coming on in today's match.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Vendee: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
I don't know anything about football, but don't make mistake again like the world cup; when you removed boys who helped qualify and replaced them with those who did not player.
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by RTSC: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
lilbest4:
This failed coach that can't even coach a fourth league team in in his home country
He worked at marseille.

There are worse coaches in the premier League.
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok. It is noted. All the best to the Super Eagles.
Re: Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad by GetCofOProperty: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.

(1) (Reply)

Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Top 5 U-20 Stars In The NPFL / Your Most Memorable Moment In Football!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.