Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) (14250 Views)

Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others / Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by pieces18: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
vote buying on point, but come ooo, Oshinbande is been going around, vote - buying, lying to Nigerians while buhari is busy getting ready to be sworn in come 2019? Oshinbande get sense at all? a whole prof, illiterate soldier is using you like this? kai! Yoruba no get sense gaskiya kuwa.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Enugu-Onitsha road has been completed by the APC government.
Would he mind going by road? grin

Didn't your brother Ebele Azikiwe complete that road with all the over 80% votes support from the region?

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Great2017: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

RCC is still working on that road as we speak. I was still there last Friday and work is on going. I must say however that the pace of work is slow. But then, it is better to construct slowly than not to construct at all. If Jonathan had constructed the road during his six years presidency, we won't be talking about it now.
Can you specify the six years period, Liar?

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by 77up(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

RCC is still working on that road as we speak. I was still there last Friday and work is on going. I must say however that the pace of work is slow. But then, it is better to construct slowly than not to construct at all. If Jonathan had constructed the road during his six years presidency, we won't be talking about it now.
They won't see it the way you do.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by PenileFitness: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's looking like a campaign tour.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
AroOkigbo:
my prayer na make that small bridge wey them dey pass pay 100 naira collapse as them dey on top.

Wicked lying politicians.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
For what?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by tivta(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
AroOkigbo:

I swear they even put streetlights
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Pat4321: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Southern politicians are like puppets to the northerners
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
yumubelek:
The best Nigeria Vice President ever....

A man of valour and candor, articulate Professor of Law and a loyal to his Boss... Son of South-West.

A man who have interacted with common masses than any politician in the recent times. A man who love the poor and downtrodden and came up with the idea of Npower which gives 30k each to close to 500k + Nigerian graduates. The prayers of those who benefitted from your benevolence will grant you presidency in 2023. More strength and power to you pastor, may Christ bless you sir.

you are the reason why jesus wept.....by praising vain glory and not calling a spade by its name

Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Tareq1105: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Enugu will never vote for Afonjas. We are proudly Atikulated

We don't need your votes too, no matter how hard you try to please flat headed people they can never be pleased. Stay in your place with your Atikulooooted, you're not part of our calculations.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Tareq1105: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
tivta:

I swear they even put streetlights

You don't have moral right to criticize someone you never voted for if he fails to fix your roads.

What did your Jonathan do concerning your roads and 2nd Niger Bridge for 5yrs?

Go home to check your roads and 2nd Niger Bridge to appreciate what Buhari did in 3 1/2yrs and compare with your Jonathan 5yrs.

Ungrateful people.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Tareq1105: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

Thanks for the update.

Their hatred for all other tribes is drying them.

Igbos don't like Hausas, they don't like Afonjas.

At times I wonder how their votes would give them presidency?

Hausa man you never voted for, someone you wanted dead is fixing your roads and you still have the guts to complain when you're supposed to cover your face in shame.

Ingrates!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by afamaustin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
He will go the Begin the speak grammer
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by Highzyk: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

Tell them. The atikulooted brains will never reason that way.
By next February ending, it would be "Biafra or nothing" signal, when Mbaise and staunch Anglican PDP candidate must have been thoroughly lashed
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by sophiathefirst: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2018
seunmsg:

Am not supporting any party but the truth is this, that Enugu-Onitsha express way that is being constructed by RCC was awarded during goodluck regime. They started construction around late 2013 early 2014. I know when they started, I know how they got the land they use in storing their working equipment. This is just another regime trying to eat the fruit of the Labour of the previous administration just because they succeeded them while construction is still on. Of construction work takes long duration.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by raphaeladeyele: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Wishes Osinbajo travelling mercies to Enugu
Re: Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) by GetCofOProperty: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tareq1105:

We don't need your votes too, no matter how hard you try to please flat headed people they can never be pleased. Stay in your place with your Atikulooooted, you're not part of our calculations.

If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation / APC Fixes May 24 and 25 For Presidential Screening / Oil Bunkering: Navy Uncovers Illegal Diesel Depot In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.