Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK (840 Views)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by timtunday: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
APC United Kingdom Warns Nigerians to beware of AtikuPlan which they ash tagged #ATIKUPLAN

They posted this via their twitter handle with a picture showing Atiku, Peter Obi, Saraki and Others looting the treasury

https://twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1064486002352447488

See the picture below:

Source: https://deeslinkmedia.com/showthread.php?tid=9

Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by kabeerhabe(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Issokay
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
See ehn ... I'm not saying that atiku is a saint or that he's magically going to wave a wand and make everything better. But I've studied atiku to a certain extent and what I can deduct from him is competency which buhari happens to lack. The truth is that atiku is a businessman and Nigeria is a business and we need a business minded person to run it ,not some old retired general with outdated policies. Come next year I'm not voting pdp or apc ; I'm voting Atiku due to what he represents : competency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by bedspread: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
[s]
timtunday:
APC United Kingdom Warns Nigerians to beware of AtikuPlan which they ash tagged #ATIKUPLAN

They posted this via their twitter handle with a picture showing Atiku, Peter Obi, Saraki and Others looting the treasury

https://twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1064486002352447488

See the picture below:

Source: https://deeslinkmedia.com/showthread.php?tid=9

[/s] I will take U.K. APC Serious when they leave the U.K. And come to Nigeria to Reside....

You can't be in a Country where things work and be giving advice to people who are Governed by cabals and under a Siege!!

It's Wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is what you should call Atikulated stealing!
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Officialpdpnig: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Angrydaveed:
See ehn ... I'm not saying that atiku is a saint or that he's magically going to wave a wand and make everything better. But I've studied atiku to a certain extent and what I can deduct from him is competency which buhari happens to lack. The truth is that atiku is a businessman and Nigeria is a business and we need a business minded person to run it ,not some old retired general with outdated policies. Come next year I'm not voting pdp or apc ; I'm voting Atiku due to what he represents : competency
to

Use the below to scrutinize the trash you wrote above.

Here is Obasanjo’s testimonial in the book, My Watch:

“From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place

------ Obasanjo

What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

-------- Obasanjo
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Joevics(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
to

“From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place

------ Obasanjo

What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

-------- Obasanjo

I know you guys are daft, but stop quoting Obasanjo. His beef with Atiku was personal for his ambition and not for Nigeria. Everyone knows why he was against Atiku, except Zombies.

You guys know basically nothing.

Almost everyone in Apc today, including Tinibu has talked about Buhari's Nepotism and religious / tribal intolerance. Why don't people quote them?

Use your brain son.
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Officialpdpnig: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Joevics:

I know you guys are daft, but stop quoting Obasanjo. His beef with Atiku was personal for his ambition and not for Nigeria. Everyone knows why he was against Atiku, except Zombies.

You guys know basically nothing.

Almost everyone in Apc today, including Tinibu has talked about Buhari's Nepotism and religious / tribal intolerance. Why don't people quote them?

Use your brain son.

If you had a brain you wouldn't have quoted me.
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
to

------ Obasanjo

-------- Obasanjo

This is the same obasanjo that recently endorsed atiku?...the same obasanjo that atiku has been praising left right and centre?....what you just said made absolutely no sense ,and you seem to lack the ability to understand words written before jumping to defend your stupid apc led government. Did I call atiku a saint? Did I say his hands were clean? I said he is competent not innocent. I know he is not clean and he has done wrong in the past but he has clearly shown that he is very competent in the area of business and I stand by my statement that nigeria is a business and needs a business minded individual to run it. You are just a sad zombie who is defending a party and government that doesn't have your welfare at heart. I repeat I am not voting for APC OR PDP ; I AM VOTING FOR COMPETENCE which alhaji Atiku abubakar and Peter obi represent.
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Officialpdpnig: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Angrydaveed:

This is the same obasanjo that recently endorsed atiku?...the same obasanjo that atiku has been praising left right and centre?....what you just said made absolutely no sense ,and you seem to lack the ability to understand words written before jumping to defend your stupid apc led government. Did I call atiku a saint? Did I say his hands were clean? I said he is competent not innocent. I know he is not clean and he has done wrong in the past but he has clearly shown that he is very competent in the area of business and I stand by my statement that nigeria is a business and needs a business minded individual to run it. You are just a sad zombie who is defending a party and government that doesn't have your welfare at heart. I repeat I am not voting for APC OR PDP ; I AM VOTING FOR COMPETENCE which alhaji Atiku abubakar and Peter obi represent.

Obasanjo all over video interviews and written interviews and even in his book has not hidden his disdain for Atiku both on foreign media and on local media.

However the same Atiku Obasanjo could not trust as his VP he now wants to push him on Nigerians as President.

Well unlike you I am not gullible.

My vote goes to Buhari
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Obasanjo all over video interviews and written interviews and even in his book has not hidden his disdain for Atiku both on foreign media and on local media.

However the same Atiku Obasanjo could not trust as his VP he now wants to push him on Nigerians as President.

Well unlike you I am not gullible.

My vote goes to Buhari

That's Good for you...vote for who you think is right and who you feel should lead the country,but as I said ATIKU is more competent in the affairs of governance than buhari so may the best man win.
And let us forget that man is not God. OBJs opinion on who atiku is cannot be the only opinion of atiku there is, atiku is definitely far from a saint. And tell me which politician In apc is clean and I'll laugh my belly out. The atiku that is coming into power is not the Messiah , but a business man so if OBJ writes that about him and chooses to forgive him and give him a chance,I see no reason why Nigerians shouldn't because it seems to me that you are holding OBJs opinion in high regards.
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Joevics(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

If you had a brain you wouldn't have quoted me.

I have one. That's why am able to differentiate fallacies from reality.
I know you have one too. But don't want to break the Zombie's "No brain use" code.
But I will pray for u. lipsrsealed
Re: See Why Atiku Wants To Become President By APC UK by Officialpdpnig: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Joevics:

I have one. That's why am able to differentiate fallacies from reality.
I know you have one too. But don't want to break the Zombie's "No brain use" code.
But I will pray for u. lipsrsealed

Gods got me. You on the other hand needs unadulterated deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Year: Tolerance / FG Makes U-Turn, Says It Can’t Stop Fuel Importation 2019 / Christmas Fiesta And Why Gov. Ortom Must Apologize To Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.