Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) (3865 Views)

Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by MrJanuzaj: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nassarawa state governorship candidate of the PDP David ombugadu welcomes President Muhammadu Buhari to Nassarawa state with a large billboard in the state capital Lafia. Is this an endorsement of a sort?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Smithkafors(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nawao,this northerners are something else.No ideology!.
2019 is not far,the only way PMB will win is by rigging. If he is so confident of winning, let him organize free and fair election.
If you believe he has won 2019,why is he campaigning?.When you talk,talk objectively!.So the people that voted PDP in Bauchi,Kastina,osun etc are all ipob....SMH.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Aminu ibn Sudani

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by MrJanuzaj: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Smithkafors:

They already know PMB will win they are only aligning with the winning party. Its only gullible IPOB youth who believe Atiku will win PMB

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by MrJanuzaj: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Aminu ibn Sudani

Ipob dullard

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by darfay: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pray the pdp guy wins in Nassarawa state coz the Christians there have been marginalized even with a significant population

MrJanuzaj:

Ipob dullard

Wetin concern igbo or ipob for this matter. Inferiority complex toh bad!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Useless Abo.kis instead of them yo help us vote out this lifeless islamic jihadist called Jubrin. They are voting him. Abokis will never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

They already know PMB will win they are only aligning with the winning party. Its only gullible IPOB youth who believe Atiku will win PMB

Na so the matter be for north o cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Ipob kill you there onye iberibe
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Na so the matter be for north o cool

Northern people are not intelligent what did they see in the Islamic jihadist dullhari. Infact lets divide this country i cant imagine being in the same country with these co.ws
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Northern people are not intelligent what did they see in the Islamic jihadist dullhari. Infact lets divide this country i cant imagine being in the same country with these co.ws

And this your post is supposed to help you convince them to vote for Atiku/Obi? You're really trying o

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by CapitalCee(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Lol. Calm down they can do vote anybody they want

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by sholatech(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Davematics is not In any way supporting Pmb. He even left ACN for Pdp. A very strong pdp loyalist. Doesnt stop him from welcoming Pmb to Nasarawa state. You can see his pdp logo proudly displayed. He is been a nationalist. Did faShola and Tinubu of Apc not wholeheartedly invite and welcome GEJ to Lagos state for Eko Atlantic foundation laying ceremony then?
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

And this your post is supposed to help you convince them to vote for Atiku/Obi? You're really trying o

Stop it. Dullhari is not getting a single votes from SE/SS and NC and yoruba Christians will vote Atiku these useless northerners can shove thier votes in their arses.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

Lol. Calm down they can do vote anybody they want

We are not supposed to be in the same country with them. Voting An impostor, as if they dont know that dullhari is death and replaced with Jubrin
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Born2Breed(f): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by dotcodotuk: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lol. Athiku has lost the election next year. I will advice him to keep his money because he will be defeated easily

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by 35824L: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

See them. They have resumed their biafla wailing even before Atiku has been officially defeated. After the general elections next year, I will take a sabbatical from nairaland because these Ipob people will turn this place to something else while they wait for the next election in 2023.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Stop it. Dullhari is not getting a single votes from SE/SS and NC and yoruba Christians will vote Atiku these useless northerners can shove thier votes in their arses.

Really? Do you know David Ombugadu, whose billboard this thread is all about is a northern Christian? While the Atiku you want to die for is a northern fulani Muslim?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

We are not supposed to be in the same country with them. Voting An impostor, as if they dont know that dullhari is death and replaced with Jubrin

Kai!! Kanu has done damage to this one's brain. Permanent irreversible damage.
If you believe all kanu is saying, why then are you campaigning for Atiku? Isn't kanu still preaching no referendum no elections?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by MrJanuzaj: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
darfay:
I pray the pdp guy wins in Nassarawa state coz the Christians there have been marginalized even with a significant population

There is no relationship with ipob. But the person i responded to is completely an ipob person and you know how there response is

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Kai!! Kanu has done damage to this one's brain. Permanent irreversible damage.
If you believe all kanu is saying, why then are you campaigning for Atiku? Isn't kanu still preaching no referendum no elections?

Atiku is better than that lifeless man. At least he promised restructuring
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Really? Do you know David Ombugadu, whose billboard this thread is all about is a northern Christian? While the Atiku you want to die for is a northern fulani Muslim?

He is a sellout, why will he mingle with this fulani Islamist? His is not a good Christian

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
35824L:
See them. They have resumed their biafla wailing even before Atiku has been officially defeated. After the general elections next year, I will take a sabbatical from nairaland because these Ipob people will turn this place to something else while they wait for the next election in 2023.

Shut up there
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Atiku is better than that lifeless man. At least he promised restructuring

The same way GEJ promised to go on exile if he doesn't complete 2nd Niger bridge? The same way Buhari promised to stop subsidy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by CapitalCee(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Lol
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

He is a sellout, why will he mingle with this fulani Islamist? His is not a good Christian

But you're also campaigning for another fulani cattle rearer muslim islamist called Atiku Abubakar?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by CapitalCee(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
darfay:

Actually there are more Christians in Nassarawa state than Muslims, but the Christians divide their votes so bad. Christians are supposed to be rulling Nassarawa state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Corrinthians(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Smithkafors:
No ideology?

The ideology is Buhari IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY AFFILIATION!

You lot are wasting your time I swear. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Corrinthians(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You took these right out of my mind.

These our brothers from that side are the greatest morons I've ever seen. Once the wind doesn't blow in their direction, they go all ballistic, forgetting that they still need that bridge they're burning.

What really happened to these guys my brother. The foolishness seems to be getting worse by the day.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

But you're also campaigning for another fulani cattle rearer muslim islamist called Atiku Abubakar?

Atiku is a moderate and liberal person he likes the Southeast, Buhari does not
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
No ideology?

The ideology is Buhari IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY AFFILIATION!

You lot are wasting your time I swear. grin

Those northerners dont know good thing. Well whether you like it or not He is going to daura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich / Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story / Allen Onyema Cautioned By Nigerians Before US Fraud Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.