Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments (440 Views)

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's really annoying, I don't care what u have to say about the candidate I support, so what's the problem..

Person nor go see better thing read here again

Everytime Atiku , Buharist , Atiku , Buhari

2019 will come for us to vote let's not use it to start disturbing

As for me I will vote ATIKU and that's for personal reasons, if you like show me pictures of him stealing, as long as he hasn't been found guilty by a court of law..

So what's the fuss about..

Choose whichever Candidate u like but nor dey use am disturb person
Re: Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments by servercodes001: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku himself admitted bribery, theft and corruption and you're here asking us to show a picture of him stealing
Mtschww
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments by yarimo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
servercodes001:
Atiku himself admitted bribery, theft and corruption and you're here asking us to show a picture of him stealing
Mtschww
Olodo
oga take it easy

Re: Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
servercodes001:
Mtschww
Olodo

I will still vote him so why the nuisance
Re: Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments by servercodes001: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Edoloaded:

[s] I will still vote him so why the nuisance
[/s]

Re: Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
servercodes001:
[/s]
your life you mean
Re: Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments by IamAtikulate: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Only Yoruba Moslems will vote against atiku. They love the blood shed of Christians in the North

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: APC Should Apologise To Nigerians For Not Fulfilling Promise – PDP / Reno Omokri Trolls Buhari After His Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Maiduguri / Atiku Abubakar Reveals How He Is Going To Defeat Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.