Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace (843 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace by Performanking(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
I was at the Nigerian embassy DC to renew my passport. I came on the day scheduled with all documents and $30 money order.

Should have known that was too good to be true. Ppl were already there for their own appointments, but they were all looking at a flimsy piece of paper that stated the embassy was closed due to a Muslim Holiday.

I know what you are thinking, didn't they set the schedule

Didn't they know it was a holiday before scheduling so many ppl

With WhatsApp and other popular social media platforms available, couldn't they have communicated that

This is the kicker, the only individual who showed up, blamed NIS in Lagos for the error??

A fully fed Nigga in America is blaming Niggas in Nigeria for a mixup in Washington D. C.??

We are doomed, with no hope.

P. S. The Nigerian embassy in DC is surrounded by Pakistan and Malaysian embassies.,.. Both predominantly Muslim countries were open.

Get out of Nigeria when u can

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace by Chriswazo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace by Ahmed0336(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sh*t happens
Take heart man
Re: Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace by sukerefakere(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Shit happens in shitolic nation

Lalasticlala, oya do normal..take this to San siro
Re: Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2018
It took me almost 6 weeks to renew my passport, not like I needed it anyways. I was so disappointed the day I went to capture my biometrics. They were just calling people in according to who you know. Just exactly the same way things are done back in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace by Jabo1000: 1:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta is better.
Re: Nigerian Embassy DC Is A Disgrace by Kenekingisback: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Mynd44 day don break for DC oh cool

(1) (Reply)

Is A Visa Valid 3 Week Before Expiration? / Which Of The European Countries Has More Employment Opportunities For Foreigners / Migrants Are Being Frozen To De3th: Does It Really Worth It Risking Your Life To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.