Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Massage Therapists Are Prostitutes! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Massage Therapists Are Prostitutes! (688 Views)

Unveiling The Power Of Massage Therapist Spa Leads: / How Lucrative Is Massage Business In Nigeria? / Relaxation Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massage Therapists Are Prostitutes! by Nomsy2(f): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Let's talk about stereotypes in Nigeria..
It's actually sad that in this 21st century many Nigerians reason primitively..
First when I was growing up I heard that women who wore trousers or fixed weavons or used anything that wasn't the conventional make up (Vaseline and white powder) were prostitutes, thankfully we outgrew that Era..

When I went to study Nursing I heard nurses were considered wild and prostitutes because they see a whole lot in their profession but that quickly changed as many men started seeking out nurses to travel abroad and make money for them wink
Again it was said bankers are prostitutes because they have to sleep with customers to bring in cash so as to meet their target..

But I begin to wonder how come trousers are now being worn by almost all women? Even to churches.
How come people are now even forcing their children to become nurses? Even male nurses are they prostitutes? The successful male bankers are they prostitutes?
Now the latest is Massage therapists are all prostitutes hian! Nigerians you people should take it easy with stereotypes sad
That some never do wells decided to pedal prostitution under the guise of something else doesn't make the professionals in it prostitutes..

A prostitute is a prostitute simple!
Stop attaching prostitution to every single woman you meet, if you have the mentality that every woman is a prostitute that's fine but that definitely includes every single woman related to you!
Feel bad? Great!

By the way (not promoting prostitution) the men who patronize prostitutes are they aliens? Aren't they prostitutes too? So if you do the math there might actually be more male prostitutes than females so make una first treat una Bleep up first!
If prostitutes decide to stop their trade today 95% of the male folks will be in yaba left because na madness go follow..
So you people should stop crying over something that is helping your ministry cool

My fellow ladies take up honorable jobs and you'll discover that the stuffs you take three men in a day to purchase are actually affordable and can be got with pride!
#peace

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / Suspended ICAN March/july Exam To Hold From September 15-17, 2020 / Dare To Say "Egbe Kiniyi Wa,emi Lokan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.