Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Trouble In Paradise As Davido Calls Girlfriend Scammer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trouble In Paradise As Davido Calls Girlfriend Scammer (899 Views)

Trouble In Paradise As Blackboy’s Wife Exposes Chioma Good Hair And Ashmusy For / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Paradise As Davido Calls Girlfriend Scammer by linx123: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
As we all know most artist and song writers get their inspirations from happenings around or from personal experience. One of the signs to know a relationship is about to hit the rock is when you are emotionally withdrawing yourself.

Putting one plus one together one can say popular Nigerian pop star, Davido’s relationship is about to hit the rock.

The DMW boss dedicated a song to the love of his life, Chioma, few months ago, he swore that he will die if he ever disappoint his girlfriend, in his words, “If i ever leave oh, make water carry me dey go far away.

The pop star have maintained that trend of assuring his girlfriend of his loyalty by constantly releasing love songs to show his commitment.

However, .....https://janefblog.com/trouble-in-paradise-as-davido-calls-girlfriend-scammer/

Re: Trouble In Paradise As Davido Calls Girlfriend Scammer by Tenn88: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
undecided all these bloggers, ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Curves In Figure Hugging Dress-photos / Linda Ikeji Not Bothered By Criticism From People, See What She Is Busy Doing / Gynecomastia Surgery In Lagos, Kano, Nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.