Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Need Where To Squat On The Island. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Where To Squat On The Island. (600 Views)

Needs Someone To Squat With At Ikorodu Garage / Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos / In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Where To Squat On The Island. by obeyinks(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
just got a job on the island and i stay in ogun state. please i need a female nairalander that stays on the island that can help accomodate me. please help a sister.
Re: Need Where To Squat On The Island. by pooozeee(m): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2018
I stay in ogba and I can help you out,
You will be leaving from ogba to the island transportation to and fro is about 1k
Re: Need Where To Squat On The Island. by tobylawal(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2018
I stay at ajah, but u said female tho.... am a guy sha
Re: Need Where To Squat On The Island. by obeyinks(f): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
@poozeee 1k daily dts too much for my salary for now. Thanks for the offer
Re: Need Where To Squat On The Island. by obeyinks(f): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
@lawal will prefer a lady sir except you stay in a flat where i can have a room to myself.
Re: Need Where To Squat On The Island. by Opzyyy: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hi Bro, please lemme know if it's still available or if you know anyone who is willing to accommodate for now. Thanks
tobylawal:
I stay at ajah, but u said female tho.... am a guy sha

(1) (Reply)

Office Secretary Needed / Apply For Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited Job Recruitment / FINCA Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.