Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday (2860 Views)

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Edithfavourite: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2018
In anticipation of singer Davido's birthday tomorrow, his girlfriend, Chioma took to her Instagram page to share several loved-up videos of them.

''I'm bout to flood y'all timelines don't play with me today/tomorrow. Baby's birthday in a few hours'' She captioned the post.

Happy Birthday Davido!!!

Watch The Videos HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Baddiezz(f): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Didn't know I share a birthday with Davido
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Made4naijablog: 1:37am On Nov 21, 2018
cool
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Lhimeet(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Wow..

Check my signature..
cheesy
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by IamD18: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Someone's daughter that is supposed to be a virgin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by bankyblue(m): 4:21am On Nov 21, 2018
This IPOB girl no go go back school?
Anyway, education no be there way.
Na business......she don open shop for the afonja boy head.
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by praizblog: 4:53am On Nov 21, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by femi4: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Baddiezz:
Didn't know I share a birthday with Davido
Where is the Parry @
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by enoch273: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2018
wonderful couples and OBO keep dropping smash hit jamz, more grease to your elbow baba smiley
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Stanweezy(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2018
David better marry that girl because after this una internet love affair, if u didn't marry her she may end up single for life or fourth wife to one old man if at all she wished to marry at all cost
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by xoxocandy(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2018
O.B.O
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by hegebaby: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2018
i dont know what to believe again oh, today they will say they have broken up, tomorrow they will be playing love. which one na
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Baddiezz(f): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2018
femi 4:
Where is the Parry @
Awe there's none
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Happy birthday to the OBO himself.

I wish other celebrities will be as politically active as he is of late.

Though I understand it's because of family, but it high time we the young one began to get actively and positively engaged in politics
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by CuddleBear(f): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Olodo24: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Edithfavourite:
In anticipation of singer Davido's birthday tomorrow, his girlfriend, Chioma took to her Instagram page to share several loved-up videos of them.

''I'm bout to flood y'all timelines don't play with me today/tomorrow. Baby's birthday in a few hours'' She captioned the post.

Happy Birthday Davido!!!

Watch The Videos HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday by Baddiezz(f): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Chidinma Looks Angelic In New Photoshoot. Photo / Why I Went Naked On My Son’s Birthday – Actress Alade Brown [photos] / Picture Of Ice Prince Before Fame And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.