Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami (7990 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Racoon:
Just like the frivolous court judgements Justice Ayo Salami kept procuring for the then ACN until he was booted out.

...and you principal Jonatan the otuoke drunk was booted out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Buhari doesn't have even an atom of integrity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami by musicwriter(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
“All virtues such courage, truthfulness, dutifulness, hard work, brilliance, skilfulness, productivity, and competence are universal principles anywhere all over the world..

Those virtues doesn't fall from the sky. They come from thousands of years of being immersed in one's language, education, religion, in the course of evolution of the societies that keep them. If you do your research, you'll discover the most obedient, law abiding nations are those that were never colonised or those that reverted to their language, education, religion after colonialism.

When an external entity gives you language, education, religion, you'll use it to learn how to destroy yourself. Indeed, you'll use it to learn "their opposites such as stealing, idleness, falsehood, laziness, betrayal of trust, smart practices, incompetence and recklessness".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami by thephil(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:
grin doom lol, with the trajectory of things and educated unemployed people vigorously campaigning for the nigga that wants to float naira and sell off NNPC, because his previous scam privatization agenda wasn't questioned. I think some part of the masses deserve just about any doom they get

Evidence pls, mumu. You say what you hear them say. Bring an evidence against him and I will give a job because it seems you're functional jobless.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami by iammo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
thephil:

Evidence pls, mumu. You say what you hear them say. Bring an evidence against him and I will give a job because it seems you're functional jobless.

Lol job from a galla and lacasera seller. grin quite following my mentions about. As for your evidence check his economic 6 year blueprint he published for his campaign

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) / Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos IGR Is Spent On Emergency Management And Capital Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.