Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Freedom At Last - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Freedom At Last (271 Views)

Financial Freedom At Last..! � / How I Gained My Financial Freedom With Wealthness Global Within 3 Months In Abj / Career Plus Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom At Last by DrBryan201811(m): 4:17am On Nov 21, 2018
A MUST READ FOR ALL
Don't miss it!!!

Theme:FREEDOM AT LAST
by
Hollis E. Idabor

Freedom is a state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.
Freedom must be fought for....

Freedom is never attained by moving from mountain to valley rather your day to day activities are seeds geared towards freedom

It's a time to reflect on your subconscious mind and see if you're actually on the right track of the essence why you ever existed

Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.

You would still be whom you're today in the next 10-20yrs except there's an external force to cause a change which are the books you read and positive friends you make

Friends are not chosen by choice but by purpose

You have got to SAY GOODBYE to friends who are Predators,Parasites and those in opposite direction with your purpose for they are only around you to mar you

Oh? Yes I had to skim through my friends on Facebook and unfriend some individual.
Of course you must not be friend to all

There are people you need to let go for you to move forward.

You don't take life the way you see life rather design what you want out of life

You have got to picture the future, you want you want to feature

Don't just SAY IT but INITIATE IT

President Barack Obama prepared his speech as America president 15yrs before he was sworn in

I remembered how I spent 2hrs every day some years ago speaking to my mirror picturing speaking to a large audience

Humanity is depending on you for civilisation,it's your responsibility to make your generation better

If not for the likes of some individuals like philo Farnsworth, Albert Einstein etc. We would still be in a primitive generation

Philo Farnsworth as a 14 year old boy,he created the first of all electronic television and the godfather of the modern television and video camera tube

It pains alot that many of our youth today are so ignorant of creativity rather all they know is shopping malls,cinemas and latest designers

Don't be intoxicated by social trends,

You have got to cause a change not to fake a change of whom you're today

No wonder unemployment rate in Nigeria average 10.63% from 2006-2017 has increased reaching an all time high of 19.70% in 2018

You're from a poor background is not a criteria to fail.

If you can't find a way then why not create a way

Initiate the change you desire don't spend your productive years complaining and lamenting over those individuals who refuse to assist you financially

Don't be enslaved in the mind for your peak it's in you,poverty is not in your DNA

My dear there's an earnest expectation of you out there

Get out of that myopic circle,sit up and take the bull by the horn

Pls it added value to yodon't hesitate drop your comment

You call contact MMI
via: +2349076100863

we cares.....
keep sharing and soaring

I remain your humble Mind Nutritionist,love Doctor and financial advisor

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Jobs At Erisco Foods Limited / Apply Now: UBA Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.