Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy (1514 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / How To Make It Almost Impossible For A Thief To Get Away With Your Phone / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by Ugoeze2016: 4:42am On Nov 21, 2018
https://youtu.be/4sTzoo6NQbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTzoo6NQbg

A Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert immobilises a phone thief who tried to rob her. The lady pins the thief to the ground and holds him for about twenty minutes until the police arrive. The thief Da Silva, 18 year old can be heard yelling 'no more, no more' in the video.

Sabrina Leite, 22 years old was standing in front of her house when two men on motorcycle pulled up and demanded for her phone.

She affirms that one of the men, 18 year old, got off the bike and moved towards her and requested that she give him her phone.

Leite said: "I could feel that they didn't have anything (weapons), they just arrived scarily saying 'pass the phone'. I saw they didn't have anything and that's why I reacted. If they had been armed I would never have reacted."

Sabrina instead threw her mobile phone inside her house which got the suspect scared and tried to escape on the motorcycle.
She said: "He was running away. My neighbour went after him in the car and reached him.
Then I ran and immobilised him with a sleeper hold, I lay on the ground and put him in an arm lock."

In the video, Leite can be seen lying on the ground on top of the suspect whose arm is trapped in a lock between her legs. She then twists the lock tighter, sending the suspected thief into screams of pain.

She told local news outlet G1 she learnt the arm lock through practicing jiu-jitsu.
She added: "It's all a question of technique. I have been training for four years, I'm still a white belt. Ranking and belts don't matter to me."

Da Silva was arrested and charged with attempted robbery while the other suspect flee the scene.

Culled from: https://zokija.com/blog/watch-video-lady-jiu-jitsu-fighter-forces-phone-thief-to-beg-for-mercy/

1 Like

Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by ObaKlaz: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Him suppose bite those fwesh lapsgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by koolaid87: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Oyaa last style bender
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Nna the girl wicked o. No be puna him wan thief na. Why such evils?
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by respect80(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2018
He was rather trapped by the sensational feeling from the gals touch, nothing more...

1 Like

Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2018
These are the kind of LADIES that are worth dating.
She has so many things to offer.

She is my Lady
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by flexerking(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
grin i trust 9ja girls if dem rob dem na to begin cry say *do u knw wat i did to get that phone* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by Maro4u(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2018
chai... Them don bring wattin our 9ja girls gn take begin brag.
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by Arthurity1(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2018
She is not a jiu-jitsu expert. She is still a student!
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by felatoye009: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
oya fighter lets go there
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by talk2hb1(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Noted
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by bisowi: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2018
baba no go thief for him life
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by sodekebobo: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2018
this one na acting joor
Re: Video: Lady Jiu-jitsu Fighter Forces Phone Thief To Beg For Mercy by nerdfrost(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
if u mess with this type of gal grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Code Can I Use To Check My Glo Account Balance? / A Month Old Samsung A70 For Sale / Brand New Redmi Note 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.