Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

"God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday (1124 Views)

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / UsheBebe Shares Romantic Photo With Wife To Celebrates 5the Wedding Anniversary / Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by Praizenews: 5:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Popular Music star Davido who is celebrating his birthday today 21st of November, his fiancee Chioma Prays for him as she also pen down some sweet romantic word to celebrate his hubby bitlrthday.

She shared a romantic video of him and davido in a car alone sunging and dancing happily. Happy birthday to the lucky billionaire son Davido. See photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/god-bless-you-my-love-chioma-prays-for-davido-to-celebrates-his-birthday/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by Praizenews: 5:08am On Nov 21, 2018

Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by mhizroyalty: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2018
HBD Davido u don hear am if u leave her she say water go carry you o ....
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by jeffizy(m): 5:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Truly, the love chords are perfectly woven around these two. The vibe is obvious.
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Shey that boy that said he have 30,000,000,000 in his akkant bought a porsche for this one. Till today, am yet to see her drive that Porsche. If pesin talk now, they will say you are hating.

Na so una go dey deceive youngsters with una BIG FAT FAKE LIVES undecided
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by Oluromantic: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Without ur prayers sef, God must bless am bcus he don spend a lot on u.
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by enoch273: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Damn! this chioma done see opportunity of a life time wey better pass government work gan
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by speedyconnect3: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2018
I you get money, you go be love
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by Stanweezy(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2018
David better marry that girl because after this una internet love affair, if u didn't marry her she may end up single for life or fourth wife to one old man if at all she wished to marry at all cost
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by Segunade10: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2018
smiley
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by praizblog: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "God Bless You My Love" Chioma Prays For Davido To Celebrates His Birthday by SIMPLYkush: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
wait till he use you for rituals just like tagbo

(1) (Reply)

Liberia Fans Attacked Davido As He Brags To Be More Popular Than Their President / Kizz Daniel Poses In Style In Chic Photo / Between Lyta And YBNL Boss, Olamide Badoo As Lyta Is Sacked From YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.