Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans (35166 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Against Opening Nigeria Boarder For Poultry Importation / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by israelmao(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2018
No failure is deemed fit for the NEXT LEVEL!
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by kay4kay: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Magalan:
Obasanjo was not even mentioned in the whole article.... and its on frontpage

Junk journalism... Next Level Propaganda.

Very junk and some ediots are commenting against baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by PeaceGord: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Atikulate
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by PeaceGord: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2018
grazman:
don't handover Nigeria to Easterners tongue tongue tongue

Mgbo piawaa go isi.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Lumig: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Baba will always say his mind, but speaking in parables is not making things easier for many. Maybe what OBJ was saying is that Nigeria should not be handed over to Atiku and his cronies
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Uguruzik(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2018
The poster of this news is high on tramadol, what a confused person!
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Bodude504: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian should no the meaning
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Tummy5383: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Why are this Propagandists doing like this..can you imagine there is nothing like this heading in the news posted....Rubbish... As if those presently in power are Saints and Angels..
Someone just coined his Useless Opinions and views as heading...why was this moved to the first page without verification
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
grazman:

sense scares for your family
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by bitcoin215: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Nana definitely right
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
I knew Ebora of Owu would not disappoint.

When all the commentaries of the event were flowing through, I was just waiting patiently for Baba's. I know say e go make sense wella. cheesy

As long as Baba lives, he'd never stand aside and watch pathological crooks and liars like Atiku and his band of bigoted scouts go anywhere near Nigeria's vaults. cheesy

These ignorant disrespectful kids here can curse and wail all they want, the deed is already done. It would be easier for a turkey to fly from Adamawa to Lagos than Athiefwku to go close to Aso Rock. grin
u know the game wella wink...Artikulate ko...matriculate ni grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by rhemiza(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Ebora own should speak his mind not in parables.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by LordAdam16: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Who is the illiterate mod that moved this to FP?

Did he read the body of the article even? Bunch of incompetent people staffing Nairaland.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by gare(f): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Magalan:
Obasanjo was not even mentioned in the whole article even in the link provided.. and its on frontpage

MOD that brought it to the front page should have checked the title doesn't corresponds with the message

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by AlphaStyles(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Lmao
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Kenturkey048(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2018
grazman:
and who told you easterners want Nigeria..oga wise up and stop commenting like mumu this early morning jooor.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Richiez(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2018
I can't find the statement anywhere in this post... undecided
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by unitysheart(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Magalan:
Obasanjo was not even mentioned in the whole article even in the link provided.. and its on frontpage

And many on the forum are already commenting based on the headline. They refused to read the news post before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by Quorax: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Magalan:

me sef tire o.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by jrusky(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2018
In what it's posted here pls where is it written that obj said *Nigeria should not be handover to thiefs and hooligans*? I have read this post over and over but can't see where obj was mentioned so where does the headline came from?

When you woke up this early morning and started lying how will God not punish you I don't know? Now I just woke up I haven't drink water talkless of eating and I'm already upset with the OP that posted this lie headline is that not a curse on its own? if you are Yoruba you will understand the meaning of never eaten nor drink water and someone cursed you in you. Pls bro slow down don't let people ruin your life and your generation because of unecessary sympathy for a political party It's an advise.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by SEGLIZ: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2018
when a fails to do the needful when necessary this is always the result. only a true man will regret is actions and inaction, well gej is speaking from experience but would the future leaders take to his advice? 'if only I had known' 'if only I knew' kind of trying to imagine what the ex president would be thinking about.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by oglalasioux(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2018
There's no where Obasanjo was mentioned in the article. I read it twice.

This is what politics has reduced us to; stupidity of the moderator that pushed this to front page is legendary.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by solapex18ng: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2018
kay4kay:
All the people above me and the Mod did not read the article. Lazy youth indeed
Obasanjo warns against handing Nigeria over to thieves , hooligans
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo , who chaired the public presentation , urged Nigerians to ensure that they would not hand over the nation and democracy to those he called thieves and hooligans .
He said if the nation ’ s democracy was handed over to those in those categories , they could use it as a weapon against the people .
Obasanjo said , “ There is still no substitute for democracy when all is said and done . It fosters peace . It builds and does not destroy . It unifies , rather than divides .
“ But all these can only happen if democracy is in the hands of democrats. If it is in the hands of thieves and hooligans, they can use it as a weapon . We should ensure hooligans don’ t get it . ”
The former President recalled a statement credited to a diplomat that he preferred to live in Nigeria because if it appeared the all would collapse in the morning , things would be cool and calm by the evening .
“ Let us continue to make Nigeria cool and calm , ” he said .
Obasanjo congratulated Jonathan for enjoying a peaceful retirement .
He said the post - office life which Jonathan was enjoying was one that all must crave for , describing it as a life of continued service to humanity.
He said the former President had a residual responsibility to continue to serve people and God .
He also advised him not to be found wanting in serving his community , state , Nigeria, Africa and the world .

https://punchng.com/obasanjo-warns-against-handover-of-nigeria-to-thieves-hooligans/amp/
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by solapex18ng: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2018
oglalasioux:
There's no where Obasanjo was mentioned in the article. I read it twice.

This is what politics has reduced us to; stupidity of the moderator that pushed this to front page is legendary.
Read this: https://punchng.com/obasanjo-warns-against-handover-of-nigeria-to-thieves-hooligans/amp/
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by solapex18ng: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2018
jrusky:
In what it's posted here pls where is it written that obj said *Nigeria should not be handover to thiefs and hooligans*? I have read this post over and over but can't see where obj was mentioned so where does the headline came from?

When you woke up this early morning and started lying how will God not punish you I don't know? Now I just woke up I haven't drink water talkless of eating and I'm already upset with the OP that posted this lie headline is that not a curse on its own? if you are Yoruba you will understand the meaning of never eaten nor drink water and someone cursed you in you. Pls bro slow down don't let people ruin your life and your generation because of unecessary sympathy for a political party It's an advise.

Read: https://punchng.com/obasanjo-warns-against-handover-of-nigeria-to-thieves-hooligans/amp/
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by solapex18ng: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by ogundeleai(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Obasanjo is referring to Atiku and clear indication that Baba will nail the Man few weeks to general election
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by solapex18ng: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2018
LordAdam16:
Who is the illiterate mod that moved this to FP?

Did he read the body of the article even? Bunch of incompetent people staffing Nairaland.

-Lord
https://punchng.com/obasanjo-warns-against-handover-of-nigeria-to-thieves-hooligans/amp/
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by infogenius(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2018
So how does the headline relate to the post?
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by fatiuabdul: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2018
ans where did obj warned in thiz freaking write up. fake news.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans by solapex18ng: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Magalan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.