Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Cheveron Drill Rep. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cheveron Drill Rep. (1784 Views)

Cheveron Security Apptitude Test-january 2008 / Cheveron Skills Test. / Cheveron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheveron Drill Rep. by tontona: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2007
hi all,
         just got an invitation for the cheveron drill representative test. its supose to be on monday 16th at 9am, venue is Hotel Bellissimo, New Road Bus Stop, By Chevron Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos. want you to bring some form of identification and a copy of the mail sent to you.
COULD ANY ONE PLEASE GIVE INFO ON WHAT THE TEST IS GOING TO BE LIKE. THANKS THEN
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by adexy: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2007
Hi, I also applied for the same position and how did u get your invitation? was it by mail or post letter?

As per the test I dont have any information for now

Thanks

Adexy
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by Sunlord(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2007
The questions will come as stated in your invitation letter i.e Numerical, Verbal and flow diagram. Get materials that would enchance your understanding of these subject matter, most likely the Numerical entails Mathematics similar to GRE maths(I.e Graph n stuf like that), the Verbal is more of short passages as we have them in GMAT 2006 and the flow diagram is quite interesting, you will understand it easily with the instruction you will be given on the Test day, Just ensure you tackle the questions with a sound mind, rgds
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by mikolysis(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hello Tontana,
I'd like to know if u had a 2.1.
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by coonlay: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2007
hey, forget about 2.1, i was calld for the test too and have 2.2 in engineering, the advert indicated at least second class hon. but i dont think i can make it cause im in a banks training school and being treated like a king nevertheless, this invitation is a dream com true and im confused
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by chukkie(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2007
@conlay,
wats the mode of invitation, is it by email or tru surface mail 4 the chevron drill rep
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by okeyz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2007
tontona:

hi all,
just got an invitation for the cheveron drill representative test. its supose to be on monday 16th at 9am, venue is Hotel Bellissimo, New Road Bus Stop, By Chevron Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos. want you to bring some form of identification and a copy of the mail sent to you.
COULD ANY ONE PLEASE GIVE INFO ON WHAT THE TEST IS GOING TO BE LIKE. THANKS THEN

hi tontana,please hoiw did u get the invitation?,is it by email or regular post mail .
Please reply asap .
thanks
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by cutey23: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2007
thru email
Re: Cheveron Drill Rep. by drokiri(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2007
hello,
this chevron thing might be in batches, as chevron is known to do dat always. so if u ve not gotten an invitation , just cool down.
all the best

(1) (Reply)

Has GSE Test Worked For You? / Vacancies Exist In Leeland School,ibafo(very Urgent) / A Typical Monday Morning Of A Job Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.