Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here (3925 Views)

Sharpest Registered Toyota Corolla Sport Waiting For Quick Buyer To Grab It Now / Clean registered 2004 Corolla waiting for owner! / 2003 Registered Lexus ES 300 waiting for grabs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Just point and kill any of these cars

07 Camry sport

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2018
More pictures

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2018
2009 Camry sport

Asking price :2.8M

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2018
More pictures

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2018
2009 Camry

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2018
More pictures

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by Whizzcute(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Chai oluwa answer my call na make I ride spider wey dey hungry me since

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
I join my faith with yours as we both decree financial prosperity for us in Jesus name. Amen.

Lemme ask though,,, if you are given 10M today, how are you gonna spend it Let's have a conversation
Whizzcute:
Chai oluwa answer my call na make I ride spider wey dey hungry me since

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by Godson213: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2018
vicardino:
I join my faith with yours as we both decree financial prosperity for us in Jesus name. Amen.

Lemme ask though,,, if you are given 10M today, how are you gonna spend it Let's have a conversation

I got a pencil for sale location at ibadan want to add cash and get 05 Camry from you. Or is there any other way you can help?
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Boss, I have one pencil already that i'm trusting God for its sale. U can send ur pencil to me on whatsapp and let's see if something nice could come out of it. Thanks
Godson213:

I got a pencil for sale location at ibadan want to add cash and get 05 Camry from you. Or is there any other way you can help?
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by Whizzcute(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
vicardino:

Amen o.

if I have 10m, first I'm getting my spider. secondly take out 2-3m to setup a boutique/jewelry shop which I have always wanted to open. Thirdly, I will use 1-2m to get a land in my villa where I will build my house, Then they rest will be used as backup plan and maintenance

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow, quite a plan but the priority seems not good enough.

Why do u think God blesses us? Yeah, I know i'm sounding somehow religious now but I can only speak from the kingdom's perspective. We have Babylonian (luciferian, earthly) perspective and we have the Kingdom's perspective. From kingdom's perspective, God blesses us for 3 reasons which are *To live a comfortable life in other to be able to serve him effectively and efficiently. *To promote his activities on earth via various means and * To make our neighbors experience the love of God via humanitarian services. For every kobo that God gives us, if these 3 reasons are not being captured in how we spend it, we have given him no reason to bless us more or give us more even if we decide to fast and pray till eternity. Surprised you didn't mention tithe or zakkat, neither did u mention what you'd do for others around you.

My dear friend, we may not be blessed with this kinda heart/mindset. For every kobo you have, think of how a fellow human can benefit from it however small, think of how God can benefit from it and of course how you can benefit from it. Have this mindset, start practicing it and watch the Windows of heaven open.

Remain blessed sir.
Whizzcute:

Amen o.

if I have 10m, first I'm getting my spider. secondly take out 2-3m to setup a boutique/jewelry shop which I have always wanted to open. Thirdly, I will use 1-2m to get a land in my villa where I will build my house, Then they rest will be used as backup plan and maintenance

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by Whizzcute(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
vicardino:
Wow, quite a plan but the priority seems not good enough.

Why do u think God blesses us? Yeah, I know i'm sounding somehow religious now but I can only speak from the kingdom's perspective. We have Babylonian (luciferian, earthly) perspective and we have the Kingdom's perspective. From kingdom's perspective, God blesses us for 3 reasons which are *To live a comfortable life in other to be able to serve him effectively and efficiently. *To promote his activities on earth via various means and * To make our neighbors experience the love of God via humanitarian services. For every kobo that God gives us, if these 3 reasons are not being captured in how we spend it, we have given him no reason to bless us more or give us more even if we decide to fast and pray till eternity. Surprised you didn't mention tithe or zakkat, neither did u mention what you'd do for others around you.

My dear friend, we may not be blessed with this kinda heart/mindset. For every kobo you have, think of how a fellow human can benefit from it however small, think of how God can benefit from it and of course how you can benefit from it. Have this mindset, start practicing it and watch the Windows of heaven open.

Remain blessed sir.

lol. I don't pay tithe to any church, I only give to those that are in need, moreover I don't need to be advertising what I'm going to be doing for the needy from the money, because already giving is in my nature, I have already put a smile on someone's face today in the morning, someone who complained about being broke and had nothing to eat, so that's why you didn't see any part that says HELPING people, because I always help even if I don't have 10m yet.

11 Likes

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by Hoodbilonia: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
one thing is common with all these camry's u put up here
they are all salvaged boring 4plugs

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's a matter of when and not if for you bro. Nice having such heart.
Whizzcute:

lol. I don't pay tithe to any church, I only give to those that are in need, moreover I don't need to be advertising what I'm going to be doing for the needy from the money, because already giving is in my nature, I have already put a smile on someone's face today in the morning, someone who complained about being broke and had nothing to eat, so that's why you didn't see any part that says HELPING people, because I always help even if I don't have 10m yet.
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's a matter of when and not if for you bro. Nice having such heart.
Whizzcute:

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
I never put them up as brand new and not all are salvaged. Your presence is acknowledged now.
Hoodbilonia:
one thing is common with all these camry's u put up here
they are all salvaged boring 4plugs

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Beautiful morning
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Ready to mingle
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Stay woke
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Good morning
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good afternoon fifu
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Don't sleep off through the night, stay awake and pray.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 4:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Latest addition

2009 Toyota Camry sport

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2018
More pictures

Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2018
Good morning folks, happy Sunday
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Night night
Re: Toyota Camryssssss Are Waiting For You Here by vicardino(m): 3:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Has thou commanded thy morning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White 2009 Toyota Sienna LE Full Option, Foreign Used At N2.5m (lagos) / Naija Used Mercedes-benz S Class 2009 Black / 2003 Ford Focus Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.