Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) (42232 Views)

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by sinola(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Famous Nigerian Footballer Ahmed Musa Pose with Security men took a nice selfie with them.

Isn't that lovely ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ahmed-musa-took-a-lovely-selfie-with-the-security-men/

This guy is always on the new for the good reasons. I am feeling that he is silently nursing a political ambition maybe after retiring from his career.
... And all this success story started immediately he took that giant stride by marrying that pretty lady from south, maybe from Ákwá ibom. I believe she is the architect of his fortune.
Guys, marry woman u love, don't marry out of sentiment hoohaa
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by IsraelSongz: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Who is that fat evening newspaper wearing fake Emmanuel Amuneke's jersey there?

If I ever become President, fat people would be sent to concentration camps.

*spits angry

Smiles. That's why You'll never be.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Awoleesu(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
HATE SPEECH!
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Joshrob(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=LuciferElohim post=73161244]Who is that fat evening newspaper wearing fake Emmanuel Amuneke's jersey there?

*spits angry[/quote)

Lols
Guy you wicked o...
It took me some secs to get the gist, it's the lady you're calling evening newspaper.
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Assha: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry

Y'all should put this dude in your prayers, he needs a reawakening.. Pray he receives sense and sanity
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by PMBtill2023: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2018
uniqueboi:
Ahmed Musa the Almajiri escapee. Na God save you my brother. grin grin
YOU are a mad goat.
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Oduwils222(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
michlins:
if I were your dad, I would have worn a condom.
Hahahahahahaha! Now look what that have brought upon us in this country.
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Oduwils222(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Humanbeing1st:
What is musa
MUSA is a name of a person, animal, place or thing. Thank me now nt later
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by farouk2much(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Speechless........................
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by GenFunction: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2018
naija's very own home boy...nigga is humble
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Beetobee(f): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2018
timothy2396:
Musa the civilised Muslim who is not sentimental.... Like for Musa share for Bubu

What is your definition of 'civilised'? Western standards or our own local standards? Get a grip on life and stop copying others.
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by PenileFitness: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2018
He seems like a humble guy.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by greatdapo22: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian force doin selfie on duty
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Jokkarm2: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Famous Nigerian Footballer Ahmed Musa Pose with Security men took a nice selfie with them.

Isn't that lovely ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ahmed-musa-took-a-lovely-selfie-with-the-security-men/

Just make mistake throw nockout, both uniform and non-uniform go pick rase first before back up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz / NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m / Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.