Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Super Eagles Want Victor Moses Back For AFCON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Want Victor Moses Back For AFCON (583 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Want Victor Moses Back For AFCON by thegeniusmedia: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Super Eagles are missing the services of Victor Moses and most of the players want the Chelsea winger to return to the national team ahead of the 2019 African Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

The vice captain of the team, Ahmed Musa, who revealed this said the door was always open for the crafty player for a return to the team and that he would do all that he could to convince the former Wigan Athletic winger to come back.

The 26-year-old said this before Nigeria’s international friendly match with Uganda in Asaba, Delta State.

It would be recalled that Moses quit international football few months ago, via his Instagram page but Musa wants him to reverse his decision ahead of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

The former Leicester City star admitted that he missed Moses in the Super Eagles’ squad.

Speaking to reporters yesterday in Asaba, ahead of the friendly match with Uganda, Musa said : ”If he (Moses) wants to come back, the door is always open for him. For me I miss him too much.”

Musa added: “The reality is that I know my country and I always have to give my best”.

Moses won the 2013 African Cup of Nations in South Africa during his time with the Super Eagles.

Nigeria Football Federation 2nd Vice President, Shehu Dikko, had earlier said the body would visit London to convince Moses to reverse his decision and return to the national team as his services were still required considering the Africa Cup of Nations final next year June in Cameroon.

This he said would be a boost to the team as Super Eagles handler Gernot Rohr would have a lot of options to select from........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/11/21/super-eagles-want-victor-moses-back-for-afcon/

Re: Super Eagles Want Victor Moses Back For AFCON by wizhack(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2018
cool

No way........ we don't want him back.........
Re: Super Eagles Want Victor Moses Back For AFCON by paulos8: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2018
He won't return cos of pride. Even if he does he can't bench Samuel Kalu or samuel chukweze.his spot is taken already. Mr fall fall for pitch like walls of Jericho when last did he even kick a stone?
Re: Super Eagles Want Victor Moses Back For AFCON by Dannieln1: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Moses moses moses

Go to the land of Nigeria and rescue ur people
Re: Super Eagles Want Victor Moses Back For AFCON by meekme(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2018
I want him back grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia 4-0 FULL TIME / Watch Jurgen Klopp’s Weird Celebration Against Man City That Has Gone Viral / ETUGBA JOSHUA With Phone Nos 08105628355 & 08161508731 Is A Notorious Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.