Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

“Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday (764 Views)

Davido's Birthday Donations Hits ₦151 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Davido For His Hard Work Despite Being A Rich Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday by celebgistz2: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Popular Music star Davido is celebrating his 26th birthday today 21st of November.His fiancée Chioma took to instagram to pen down a sweet and romantic note and video to celebrate her ‘hubby’ on his birthday, telling him not to leave her, that though he can be annoying, she has chosen him to annoy her for life.

She said;

‘Happy birthday hubby � if you leave me water go carry you o � God bless you my love. You’re so annoying but I’d choose you to annoy me for life �� @davidoofficial’

She shared a video of Davido and herself in a car alone singing happily.

Watch the video HERE

Source; https://celebgistz.com/hubby-if-you-leave-me-water-go-carry-you-o-chioma-tells-davido-as-he-celebrates-26th-birthday/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: “Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday by celebgistz2: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
angry
Re: “Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday by IamD18: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerians will dig this post to troll you on a very good day.

Ask Julliet Ibrahim.

1 Like

Re: “Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2018
This girl and sesx doll.

I don't know which one useful pass?
Re: “Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Juliet Ibrahim 2.0.
Re: “Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday by RevenGeMission: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Mammy Water don dey tell water make he carry defid

Hmmmmm No go cruise o davido
Re: “Hubby If You Leave Me Water Go Carry You O” Choma Celebrates Davido’s Birthday by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
God bless david

make some more money while you work 8hours a day read my siggy for details

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Fans Tells Nasa To Rescue Tony Stark From Space, See Their Reply / 'Connect With Your Inner Beauty' - Busola Dakolo Stuns In New Photo / Photos: Popular Comedian In Anambra Allegedly Poisoned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.