Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Real Owner Of Instablog9ja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Owner Of Instablog9ja (280 Views)

Trending News : The Real Owner Of Scholarsnaija Just Discovered / My Landlady Wants Me To Move Out, Cos I Found She Is T The Real Owner Of The Hou / Can You Identify The Owner Of These Phone Numbers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Owner Of Instablog9ja by naijalander: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2018
So I have a theory about the actual owner or admin of InstaBlog9ja.

I noticed Nairaland's front page some times shares the exact same news as InstaBlog9ja & by exact I mean the captions are usually the same.

Coincidence?

Is it possible instablog9ja is owned by Seun Osewa or at least one of the moderators here.

Seun is the king of anonymity on the internet so it is not such a wild claim.

What do you think?

Re: The Real Owner Of Instablog9ja by SEGLIZ: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2018
your insinuation please?
Re: The Real Owner Of Instablog9ja by naijalander: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Nairaland is the parent company to InstaBlog9ja, not really an insinuation, this theory is not in bad taste.

SEGLIZ:
your insinuation please?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Lose $4.5 Billion In Malabu Oil Deal, Says Expert / Location Of Osun State - Ilesha West LGA Liason Office In Lagos / Strike: ASUP To Meet Nigerian Govt’s Negotiation Team January 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.