Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,195 members, 7,825,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. (610 Views)

Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money / Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. by Decryptor(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2010
A Hotel in Abuja wants to lease out her cyber cafe to a reputable person or group of persons. The cybercafe has about 20 systems and makes use of broadband Internet with V-SAT. The systems and other machinery used in running the cybercafe will be properly evaluated before the final handover will be effected. The beneficiary of the leased cybercafe will only be paying the rent for the premises.
Re: Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. by stagger: 2:31am On Jul 27, 2010
what is the rate of lease?
Re: Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. by Papaemma: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2011
Is this offer still on

(1) (Reply)

Postini Proves That Yahoo Yahoo's Are Not Only In Nigeria. Check The Link. / Nigeria Map On Ovi Map / You Can Make Money Online Starting With Nothing, But Your Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.