Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) (575 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) by gistfever: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nadia Buari is a Ghanaian actress. She received two nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2001 and 2009.

Buari was born in Ghana,Takoradi to a Lebanese father and Ghanaian mother. She studied performing arts at the University of Ghana and graduated with a BFA degree. Throughout her school life she was actively involved in school drama and dance clubs.

In January 2014, she dated Nollywood actor Jim Iyke. On 21 March 2014, Jim Iyke proposed to Buari. She is a mother of twin girls but Jim Iyke is not the father.

She wrote:

[b]"There is nothing far greater in life than to share our special moments with all the special people in our life who have sacrificed their time to make us relevant in space. My “birth” owes its “rights” to all these special people. My gratitude to all, who by all means, and in all ways, and through all things, have helped me become all I have become today. My family, friends, buttercakes and above all, my GOD, without whom I can do nothing. I owe u all I own and I remain forever indebted to u.

Over the years, I have become stronger by what I believe and think, about who I am, and I have become more purposeful and powerful by what God says about who I am. I am no longer the girl who is moved by what she sees to believe, but I have become the woman who believes to see beyond how things appear to be. I am more of who God says I am, than what I am by anyone or anything, and this part of me never changes, no matter what changes about me over time. I have also maintained my “living” above things, so that, of all that my living becomes, no ‘thing’ can become my living.
By my birth, rights to happiness, to opportunities, to prosperity, to excellence were also born, and I’m glad to share these rights, with all. God bless u all and happy birthday to me."[/b]

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/ghanaian-actress-nadia-buari-celebrates.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) by gistfever: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2018
old age don dey show
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) by Kenzico(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2018
embarassed

I can imagine the pains and Sufferings that wooden plank is passing through
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) by speedyconnect3: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2018
She is fine but i prefer them dark shocked sad
More natural shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) by LuciferElohim: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

She received two nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2001 and 2009.

Two nominations in her entire 'career'?

That's all? shocked
[img]https://media1./images/aa0559aa70a90680f6b89fc1b1835357/tenor.gif?itemid=9249889[/img]

*spits angry

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Blast Olamide On Logo Benz Song / Mr Eazi And Ghanaian Singers In Alcohol Drinking Competition (WATCH VIDEO) / It’s Not True I Was Arrested In America- Yewande Adekoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.