Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan (28271 Views)

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / Nepotism, Political Patronage Have Worsened Corruption In Civil Service – Buhari / Unceasing Lawlessness Like Removal Of Sanusi Drives Away Investors – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Jaideyone(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Ok, since you lack comprehension, tell me what Buhari has done. 5.5yrs minus 4yrs of Buhari = 1.5yrs difference.
with crude selling btwn 40-70 dollars per barrel PMB has completed 60% of Lagos Ibadan, 100% of Ilorin jebba mokwa, Enugu port Harcourt is being constructed with sukuk bond, work is on going on port Harcourt Owerri road. Lagos Ibadan rail has reached 50% completion, 2 other rail lines have been completed. our reserve has climbed by over 10billion dollars.

now tell us what your GEJ did with 100 dollars per barrel and the depleted foreign reserve
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
with crude selling btwn 40-70 dollars per barrel PMB has completed 60% of Lagos Ibadan, 100% of Ilorin jebba mokwa, Enugu port Harcourt is being constructed with sukuk bond, work is on going on port Harcourt Owerri road Lagos Ibadan rail has reached 50% completion, 2 other rail lines have been completed. [s]our reserve has climbed by over 10billion dollars.[/s]

now tell us what your GEJ did with 100 dollars per barrel and the depleted foreign reserve

You are not correct of the ones I cancelled. I have lived in most regions of Nigeria and I am well traveled.

As at today, 21/11/18, I can tell you that most sections of Enugu - PH road is bad. PH-Owerri Road (IMO Section is bad. PH section was constructed by Gov. Rotimi Amaechi as an intervention on Federal roads).

The rail lines completed was paid for in full by Jonathan.

Your reserve rose to $10b but Buhari borrowed over N11tr, is that wise?

Without sentiments, let someone from the zones/States I mentioned prove me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by nwanyionitsha: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
oyebanji44:
Dis foolish man should stop saying all these nonsense..under his watch..massive looting was going on...pple were just looting..pple were just becoming millions.
Probably you are blinded by ignorance, tribalism or religious bigotry. Your comment above says it all.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Thomthom(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sholaco:
Shut ur filthy mouth, useless loser....too much lamentation. Mumu

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Franklyine: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin
People were looting, having millions in their account, building new estates.
But it doesn't mean the present government is not looting.
APC + PDP= Same frequency.
They all bothers about their pocket.
The masses are on their own.
Every man as a husband or father should protect his household, because government won't send.

oyebanji44:
Dis foolish man should stop saying all these nonsense..under his watch..massive looting was going on...pple were just looting..pple were just becoming millions.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Prophetpeter(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
And so, but things were still moving well,the sooner u realize the mess this administration have landed us into the better for you.didnt you realise that buhari's corruption fight was his way of stratifying his political desires.fighting the other party and call it fight against corruption
#spits#
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Jaideyone(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

You are not correct of the ones I cancelled. I have lived in most regions of Nigeria and I am well traveled.

As at today, 21/11/18, I can tell you that most sections of Enugu - PH road is bad. PH-Owerri Road (IMO Section is bad. PH section was constructed by Gov. Rotimi Amaechi as an intervention on Federal roads).

The rail lines completed was paid for in full by Jonathan.

Your reserve rose to $10b but Buhari borrowed over N11tr, is that wise?

Without sentiments, let someone from the zones/States I mentioned prove me wrong.
lol foolish talk. which 11tr did buhari borrow? the dollar value of our debts remain the same as it was in 2015. the only issue is the exchange rate.

those rail projects weren't paid for in full. stop the lies
I'm still waiting for us to tell us projects Jonathan completed!!!
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol foolish talk. which 11tr did buhari borrow? the dollar value of our debts remain the same as it was in 2015. the only issue is the exchange rate.

those rail projects weren't paid for in full. stop the lies
I'm still waiting for us to tell us projects Jonathan completed!!!

You can't make an intelligent argument. I am done with you.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by ndaeyagi: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrbesty2000:
now i understand why pmb refuse to attend the book lunch .. how on earth do people expect pmb to appear at an event where he will be embarrassed publicly by corrupt element that called them self hero of democracy... transition hour my ass.
Truth be told, is PMB better than GEJ? The looting in this regime is unimaginable. Stay there make pat dey wear you. Better open your eye. Think with your head not your heart.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by ndaeyagi: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
oyebanji44:
Even now people are still looting shine your eye.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by peterpro1: 3:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Filelinked is a smart way to store and transfer big files. It is the number one bulk downloader tool in the world. All the downloading and sharing tasks of the app are carried via Filelinked codes. Do you also have the need of transferring large files without any hard drivers? Are you interested in creating personalized app stores? Then, Filelinked is the answer.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Jaideyone(m): 4:14am On Nov 22, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

as at 2015 with $1= 189, our debt was 11trillion. that's approximately $63.5b

this is 2018 our debt is 22trillion naira a dollar is 360naira. $61b

our debt in 2015 was $63b. now it is $61b. DK the maths yourself illiterate

don't run away. you have to tell me what Jonathan did with the billions of dollars he earned!!!

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Jaideyone(m): 4:23am On Nov 22, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

as you can see in my explanation above the current government has technically borrowed nothing without paying it back.

in 2018 budget the government borrowed 1.6tr and paid back 2.2tr. see it here https://www.thecable.ng/n2-2trn-debt-servicing-borrow-fresh-n1-6trn-rising-oil-dependence-7-troubling-facts-2018-budget

the amount borrowed in 2017 budget is also about the amount paid back (debt Jonathan left). I've proved my point that exchange rate is what is making the debt look bigger.

still waiting for you to tell me what Jonathan did with earnings of 120/barrel and our foreign reserve he depleted
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by MrMoney55: 5:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Untainted007:
Mr ogogoro drinker to stupor, were u better? Pls STF and let see front abeg. If you had done well we won't av voted him in the first place. Ur weaknesses made us see him as a better option.
you see the man is advising and ur insulting If governors take cocaine to remain sain and he took drink to remain sain who is better
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by MrMoney55: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2018
sureheaven:
This buffoon husband of baboon called Jonathan shld stop this nonsense of blaming everybody.

I’ve read books written by meaningful human being like Wole Soyinka, Shakespeare, Nelson Mandela, bill Clinton, George Washington and a lot of people that has impacted lives, I don’t know what to call this man’s own. What morals does his book portrays. cool

This man truly and ineffectual Buffon shocked tell ur father to be president if you think it's easy and then let's see how he will perform as a president if not hide ur face and and ask your father why he can't or you the son can't be president if you think it's easy

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by orisa37: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Buharinomics! Fulani Herdsmen from Niger, Chad, Cameroons etc Republics and the Sahel Region generally, are Investors in Cattle Colonies in the sw, se, ss and cs.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Untainted007: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2018
MrMoney55:
you see the man is advising and ur insulting If governors take cocaine to remain sain and he took drink to remain sain who is better

Chairman which advise abeg. If he had ruled well during his tenure. Who could av considered APC and their cohorts? His cluelessness brought this punishment on us till day. His words are medicine after death.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Perfectbeing(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
please in which chapter did Jonathan blame Buhari for his administration borrowing to pay salaries?
Cos from the way he's blaming everybody for everything I doubt he didn't blame Buhari for that...
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Oxalic(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gistpeeps:
[img]https://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/origs8001860/549636998-w644-h960/Goodluck-Jonathan.gif[/img

“If you embark on digging a hole for your enemy, you better make it shallow because you might end up in the hole yourself.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/buharis-govt-worsened-corruption-chased-away-investors-jonathan.html

Words of wisdom.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by KingRagnar: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Do you mean the corruption that was pioneered by PDP? If truly PMB chased investors, we would not be enjoying the benefits of the international alliance spear-headed by PMB, the US would not be interested in helping the nation fight insecurity, Chinese investors will not be flocking into the country and many more. This headline, a statement by Jonathan is completely false.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Nuella018: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please has anyone received this before? How legit is this?

Based on our advert.You are to write a short aptitude test tomorrow Friday 23/11/18 by 9:00am @ 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, (Beside Banex Hotel), Idi-Iroko bus/stop. Anthony Village.Helpline 08102701103
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by jude79(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
This clueless criminal and petty kleptomaniac will not keep quiet abi? The man who spent 6 years and provided no single COMPLETED infrastructure, even while crude sold for $120 is here talking. Bulshit! A government that came in with crude selling at less than $40 a barrel has been able to COMPLETE his projects and lift us out of the recession he and his band of thieves plunged us into. Jonathan should just shut the fuuukk up and enjoy his loot. Anuofia!

yeah, the clueless criminal that has no known foreign account, little wonder the west hated him. U blind followers always inundate us on how ur heroes are beautiful bride to the same west without investigating why ur enemies "the west" are happy with ur present leaders. How can Christian dominated Western leaders hate a Nigerian Christian president but are quick to go to bed with his Muslim counterpart. Now take a quick check, the tolerate Obasanjo, hate yaradua and Jonathan but loves buhari. in contrast our developmental rate where moderate during Obasanjo, highest during the time of yaradua and Jonathan, lowest under buhari. guy, it's not about buhari or atiku. it's about keeping u and ur fellow Nigerians perpetually poor, purely for their own benefit.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Vicky23: 10:18pm On May 16, 2019
Another, maybe somewhat unexpected reason for learning English is a good memory for http://essays-writers.net ! There is some evidence that suggests being bilingual (and even just the process of studying another language) can protect your brain as you get older. Some types of dementia are diagnosed as much as five years later in people who know more than one language compared to people with dementia who only speak one language.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by alicehalls(f): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2019
https://writings-centre.com/ offers you superior quality writing help that you can enjoy any time you get a challenging task you cannot handle yourself. We have designed a special website for writing papers online and thus, are happy to provide you with help writing an essay for college.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by henrytom36: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2019
peterpro1:
Filelinked is a smart way to store and transfer big files. It is the number one bulk downloader tool in the world. All the downloading and sharing tasks of the app are carried via Filelinked codes. Do you also have the need of transferring large files without any hard drivers? Are you interested in creating personalized app stores? Then, Filelinked is the answer.

Hey! Can you please share Titanium TV and Kodi IPTV FileLinked Code?
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan by Fractoggen(f): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2020
I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing style. Online Deals UK cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Mosque Demolition: Nasir Uhor “There Was No Mosque On The Land” / Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.